g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Guide No longer viable/not being updated
Zuletzt bearbeitet von g00fy_goober um 15.01.2022, 07:04:41
Zuletzt angestoßen am 11.12.2021, 00:17:43
Video added!
Have you done Uber Elder on this yet?

What would you say the cost of this build would be as a start?

I am sure you have probably got this on your stream, but how would you compare this with your spec throw build?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von bionicpope um 11.04.2018, 04:27:40
"
bionicpope schrieb:
Have you done Uber Elder on this yet?

What would you say the cost of this build would be as a start?

I am sure you have probably got this on your stream, but how would you compare this with your spec throw build?

I have done uber elder but have not been able to pull it off myself yet. This is highly do to me being a giant pleb and not knowing the fight and nothing to do with build. Seen plenty of bflurry do before, and being the pleb I am got both down to like 1/4 hp. Also I didn't cheese it with kaom's boots. Something I am working towards :)

This build is much like the elebuzzsaw in that you can pour currency into it to get really good. For example 20 ex claw + HH is so much fun on this build but its highly un needed.

Bloodseeker claw works fine and a normal belt. You can get a lowish stat stick for a handful of chaos and still it adds a ton of dmg. Steel rings with the extra phys roll and decent life will probably cost about an exalt each. Watchers eye crit/hatred version is pretty expensive but also not needed at start.

So as best I can to answer your question, it is very viable/cheap to get starter gear and carry you through most maps. If you want to invest though it can cost you a solid 50ish exalts and then w/e the cost of HH.

To answer your last question, this build is the first one I have done since my elebuzzsaw that truly felt great and engaging to play. It is similar in the fact that it is a fast build (move and attack wise) and is an attack based claw build. I would say the single target on this build is slightly better, and the clear is a slightly better on the elebuzzsaw.

Both builds are huge amounts of fun though.
Thanks for the answers man. I am sitting on about 30ex right now, and was looking at your buzzsaw build yesterday. I didn't feel much like dealing with leveling a Ranger again, and really love Champion.

It was a debate for me between buzzsaw and a glacial hammer champion I had theorycrafted, but this looks like a damn good build.
"
bionicpope schrieb:
Thanks for the answers man. I am sitting on about 30ex right now, and was looking at your buzzsaw build yesterday. I didn't feel much like dealing with leveling a Ranger again, and really love Champion.

It was a debate for me between buzzsaw and a glacial hammer champion I had theorycrafted, but this looks like a damn good build.

Welp I know we talked on stream earlier, but gl with whichever build you choose to do!
Hit 95 today with build, been going fantastic!
Used your build can kill uber elder pretty easily
I've been playing this build lately. I leveled it from lvl 1. I really love the idea of the build. However this is the first build i've played where i'm actually dying to some enemies in T5/6 maps. For example the Shadow of the Vaal boss in the Maze Map T5 kept one shotting me. I need some advice on what to do? What gear should I upgrade? I don't have anywhere near enough to get a stat stick as those are a few exalts. Thanks

"
Colossal143 schrieb:
Used your build can kill uber elder pretty easily

Nice, ive tried a few times and failed all myself, seen plenty do it, im just a nub :)

"
Acideyez schrieb:
I've been playing this build lately. I leveled it from lvl 1. I really love the idea of the build. However this is the first build i've played where i'm actually dying to some enemies in T5/6 maps. For example the Shadow of the Vaal boss in the Maze Map T5 kept one shotting me. I need some advice on what to do? What gear should I upgrade? I don't have anywhere near enough to get a stat stick as those are a few exalts. Thanks

Well first idk why you are dual wielding... stat stick gives like 4x your dps, running a second claw doesn't give you anything.

Looking at your tree you have VP taken which is kind of waste of skill point since claws gives you instant leech.

You really should get your last 2 points from uber lab as well as taunting will reduce dmg you take, make your attacks always hit, and give you a 20% more multiplier on damage.

Your abyssus has a 48% roll on it which is huge, you should really try to get a 40% one they are not very expensive. Your gear also has almost no life on it at all.

Honestly your best bet is to reread the guide carefully and fully and take special note on stat prioritization section.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: