g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hey, thanks for the build. Just a simple question - when i link hypothermia with blade flurry, it doesn't change anything. I do something wrong?
"
dokkirilov schrieb:
Hey, thanks for the build. Just a simple question - when i link hypothermia with blade flurry, it doesn't change anything. I do something wrong?

It won't reflect on your tooltip dps.
"
dokkirilov schrieb:

Zug0 beat me to it by a minute... but as he said, he only effects chilled targets, so as your tooltip calculation does not know if enemy is chilled or not, it does not change anything. For things like this i would use POB and see.

There also might be better gems to use now anyway. Like infused channeling, fortify support, or some of the other ones.
Thanks for the fast answers. I replaced it with fortify
"
dokkirilov schrieb:

If you are going full physical + pride fortify will be better. But I think we lack some layers of defense. Hypothermia is great for that since you will freeze and chatter most of the mobs.

Also with my current setup hypothermia gives me 80k more dps than fortify, prob because of hatred (more damage than pride for me) and 50% increased damage against chilled enemies on gloves.

I use fortify on leap slam though, if you want to go slower and more safe will can replace faster attacks for endurance charge on melee stun, but I feel chill + freeze is most of the times better, just have to take care on big legion encounters, sometimes I still bite off more than I can chew. Not that I care since i'm not aiming for 100 or anything, I usually stop @95.
"
zug0 schrieb:
"
dokkirilov schrieb:

If you are going full physical + pride fortify will be better. But I think we lack some layers of defense. Hypothermia is great for that since you will freeze and chatter most of the mobs.

Also with my current setup hypothermia gives me 80k more dps than fortify, prob because of hatred (more damage than pride for me) and 50% increased damage against chilled enemies on gloves.

I use fortify on leap slam though, if you want to go slower and more safe will can replace faster attacks for endurance charge on melee stun, but I feel chill + freeze is most of the times better, just have to take care on big legion encounters, sometimes I still bite off more than I can chew. Not that I care since i'm not aiming for 100 or anything, I usually stop @95.

I mean hypothermia might be slightly better but first you have to make sure enemy is chilled, there are certain map mods and bosses that makes this harder or nearly impossible. That being said fortify also might be slightly less damage for pure dps numbers but also lets remember that it gives 20% less damage taken from hits for both phys and elemental. That is hard to contend with. I mean you can put it on leap slam or whirling blades or w/e but in most cases you are not re leap slamming or using whirling blades to go through boss to keep proccing it. If you have it alrdy on bladeflurry setup you dont have to worry about it ever.
"
zug0 schrieb:
Just a quick reply, So I did some maths.

With my current gear and Tree I'm at 3.4KK Shaper DPS Without Adrenaline. I sacrificed some life to get more damage, the plan is to hit lvl 95 with 5 Frenzy Charges this will left me with 3.7 Million shaper Damage.

Since adrenaline only procs on major boss encounters (since i'm not using banner) I'll not use it for the main calculation. With adrenaline I'm at 4.1kk on stages Blade Flurry.

All calcs will be based on 6 Stages BF and not with the release damage. release damage will always be bigger.

Ok, So let's Go.

Default Build

All Gems 20/20 - Lvl 95 - 5 frenzy Charges

Blade Flurry - Hypothermia - Maim - Melee Physical Damage - Infused Channelling - Concentrated Effect

Flasks:
Atziri's Promise
Lion's Roar
Silver Flask (onslaught)
Diamond Flask
Seething Divine Life Flask

Buffs: Hatred, Blood Stance, Herald of Purity, Blood Rage, Lightning Golem, Frost Bomb, Hatred Crit Watcher's Eye

Total Shaper DPS with My actual tree: 3.729.101,2

Default Tree + Master of Metal Instead of Unstoppable Hero

Master Of Metal DPS Calculation:

Chance to Impale: 20%
Impale Effectiveness: 1,08 (108%) (no nodes of Impale Effect)
Impale stacks: 7

calc:( Impale Stacks * Impale Effectiveness * Impale Chance ) / 10

So (20 * 1 * 7)/10 = 15,12% More Damage + 42 to 84 Physical damage to attacks due to master os metal ascendancy.

I made a Flask to add this to my PoB and I got

4.6kk Blade Flurry Shaper Dps. With Adrenaline this will go to 5.6kk Shaper Dps

Impale Node Tree + Master of Metal Instead of Unstoppable Hero

So I trimmed the tree and didn't get the shadow tree nodes. Prob there is a more optimized tree, but I just did the quick way.

Now we Have:

Chance to Impale = 50%
Impale Effectiveness = 1,38 (138%)
Impale stacks: 7

So 48,3% More Damage + 42 to 84 Physical damage to attacks due to master os metal ascendancy.

Made another flask and here is the result:
4.4kk Blade Flurry Shaper Dps. With Adrenaline this will go to 5.5kk Shaper Dps

Conclusion

If you want to maximize DPS grab Master of Metal instead of unstoppable hero.

Maybe there is a tree with more damage and algo getting the impale nodes, but I don't think will be that much more.

My character is open if you wanna check gear and tree. I'm missing the +2 frenzy charges that I'll get when I get to lvl 95 (Frenetic and Savagery), I'm still using unstoppable hero, since that with my current DPS I already did all the content available, and I'm also using cyclone to clear maps.

Master of Metal better then Unstoppable Hero?
what alternative for loreweave? in console league get this chest unreal
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dboySasha um 24.06.2019, 10:32:55
New player here so forgive the silly question. I'm certain i seen someone say only use 1 claw somewhere and was wondering if that's true and if so how would someone get all the links together. Thanks
"
STRaTaGlIST schrieb:
New player here so forgive the silly question. I'm certain i seen someone say only use 1 claw somewhere and was wondering if that's true and if so how would someone get all the links together. Thanks

Answered in the guide and the POB link.
what about swords? that build can work with swords? because I have problems with mine dps on claws. End game craft on ps4 league not adequately expensive. big problem with fossil.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: