[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver schrieb:

You need a better claw. The one you have doesn't really have much damage, and it doesn't have any crit chance, which is really important.
That should be your next focus.

You can place the fight for survivals anywhere in the passive tree as long as there is 40 dexterity within it's radius.

Thanks i will focus on claws i was actually wondering why my damage feels low
I am now streaming! If you need help with anything or just want to hang out, please join me on twitch! :)

I'm sorry I haven't been able to answer everyones questions, I will try to get to you when I can.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
How do you reach the strength requirement. I have strength on multiple gear parts while you dont but you have way more strength.

Will it fit, or try again?
How about Nightblade instead of Hypothermia? Looking at the ninja chart, I think people use it more.
"
kulbali schrieb:
How do you reach the strength requirement. I have strength on multiple gear parts while you dont but you have way more strength.

If you get a lethal pride, that will solve all your strength problems.
Until then, don't level your berserk, ancestral protector, and vaal ancestral warchief too high level.

"
Rakamakafom schrieb:

Will it fit, or try again?

That is a good armour. I would keep it.

"
달자씨 schrieb:
How about Nightblade instead of Hypothermia? Looking at the ninja chart, I think people use it more.

For the first week of Blight, I did use Nightblade. I decided to switch back to Hypothermia, because the uptime on the full bonus from it was very short. Elusive decays very fast. Hypothermia just feel better. I know there are still people who play with Nightblade. It's a matter of preference I guess.

"
radspawn schrieb:
Why don't we pick up Forces of nature passive point, isn't it a major node with ele pen ?

It's very good, but just doesn't meet up with any of the other stuff we pick.
I used to have it earlier.

"
archwerewolf schrieb:

hm now multicraft cold dmg, elem dmg and hp or smth else?

It's up to you ^^
Ele dmg and added cold/% damage gives the most damage.
I suggest getting HP on it.

The last suffix is whatever you need.

"
DasTmon schrieb:
What is your opinion about the Fractal Thoughts Vaal Mask?

The only lack i see is to have about 200 life less but a decent boost in damage.

My Dexterity is about even with both, depending on Starkonja's Dex Stats.

I'm really enjoying your build so far and i am currently mid maxing everything.

Cheers

Fractal thoughts is nice, but I just think Starkonja's is better.
Like you say, it gives a lot more life, but also more evasion.
And it still gives a good chunk of damage even if Fractal Thoughts might give more.

Don't panic.
Just finished yellow maps and heading into red. Unfortunately RNG god was not on my side this league, so currently have only around 2 exalts for upgrades. What do you I should upgrade and in which order?

Thank you.
Fiver
Quick question
On map grandhall of masters(or how its pvp map name) couldn't kill 1 mob. his shield just too fast regen(pity didn't save vaal proc for double strike etc.. and got disc so map closed)and 0 frenzy stack cause of it
If i got better claws = easy kill him or not?) well ...i just thought why i didn't used 2 claws to kill him -_-

And yeah about ring
What suffix better?
+cold dmg %
or
glob crit chance+crit mult if shattered?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von archwerewolf um 27.09.2019, 12:43:51
"
archwerewolf schrieb:
Fiver
Quick question
On map grandhall of masters(or how its pvp map name) couldn't kill 1 mob. his shield just too fast regen(pity didn't save vaal proc for double strike etc.. and got disc so map closed)and 0 frenzy stack cause of it
If i got better claws = easy kill him or not?) well ...i just thought why i didn't used 2 claws to kill him -_-

And yeah about ring
What suffix better?
+cold dmg %
or
glob crit chance+crit mult if shattered?

Bring a lvl 14-15+ scorching ray and cast frost bomb where he stands.
Keep doing that, and he will slowly die.

Scorch scorch scorch, frost bomb, Scorch scorch scorch, frost bomb, etc.

Also, make sure you don't have any golem or anything hitting him. That will just help him stay alive.

You can also get a reduced block chance gem
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Block_Chance_Reduction_Support
It doesn't always work, but sometimes that's enough. :)

I don't know about the suffix tbh. I've always crafted resists. ^^

Don't panic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fiver um 27.09.2019, 13:26:59
Starting my stream in about 5 minutes.

Feel free to join me if you need help, or just want to hang out. I'll be streaming for a couple of hours.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: