[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

What is your opinion about the Fractal Thoughts Vaal Mask?

The only lack i see is to have about 200 life less but a decent boost in damage.

My Dexterity is about even with both, depending on Starkonja's Dex Stats.

I'm really enjoying your build so far and i am currently mid maxing everything.

Cheers
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DasTmon um 25.09.2019, 12:40:18

hm now multicraft cold dmg, elem dmg and hp or smth else?
"
MuZuR schrieb:
The most fun build i have ever seen. I watched your live stream last night. It was so helpful.

Respect...

"
Fiver schrieb:
Awesome! I'm glad you're having fun, and I'm glad I'm not completely useless lol.

You are absolutely perfect !
Why don't we pick up Forces of nature passive point, isn't it a major node with ele pen ?
Yeah first time golden oil drop!
So Claws of the Falcon bis or mb Tribal and replace AC with ruth?
"
arzate03 schrieb:
"
Fiver schrieb:
Guide updated!!

2019-09-24:
- Pastebin updated
- Pandemonius is no longer BiS
- Other small changes in the guide

So, after a LOT of testing, I have decided to remove Pandemonius from the position of best in slot.

This has been a hard decision, and I have a hard time accepting it, but it seems like it doesn't outperform other options in PoB anymore. I'm not sure if it's an error in PoB or not, but I have to go with the info I have for now.

The reason I'm not entirely certain in this decision is because previously Pandemonius has beaten all other options by ridiculous proportions.
It has been on a whole other level. But for some reason it isn't anymore, even though nothing has actually changed with it/hyrris/rares.
The blind still makes it strong, but in terms of DPS it is no longer king.

But currently I can't justify having it as BiS if the numbers add up.

New PoB: https://pastebin.com/EvpE4yBX

I have a very similar rare amulet to the one you posted but it's a -1.8% dps loss for me while wearing the pandemonius

my pob: https://pastebin.com/GGtgnbEP

ah, I see the error now. You forgot to add claws of the falcon to your pandemonius. Well, the rare amulet should still be cheaper though. I got mine for 120c (no anointment) and with only ~2% dps difference it is definitely worth it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von arzate03 um 26.09.2019, 01:44:25

I may have missed it in your crafting video, but I know that crit chance is good but is this worth it to multi mod with the crit multi on as well?

If so what would you put on it?
"
TheIronLion schrieb:

I may have missed it in your crafting video, but I know that crit chance is good but is this worth it to multi mod with the crit multi on as well?

If so what would you put on it?

Not worth a craft. Especially the Crit Multiplier block an important suffix.
\
"
GTLegendary schrieb:
Hey i've manage to farm some gear for this character here is what i have:

i also have a watchers eye and other 2 of those lethal pride gems( but i dunno how to link them)

what should i focus on upgrading next?

Edit: not lethal pride fight for survival gems sorry

You need a better claw. The one you have doesn't really have much damage, and it doesn't have any crit chance, which is really important.
That should be your next focus.

You can place the fight for survivals anywhere in the passive tree as long as there is 40 dexterity within it's radius.

Don't panic.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: