[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Solemplow schrieb:
You're saying a 330+dps claw will make a bif diff (from a BS perspective i know)

I have the wasp nest and got a 338pdps gemini claw but i still lose tooltip dps.

Here are my claws

I know the rare one is garbage but i wanted to try. So a 350pdps random claw < 255pdps wasp nest ?

Do not underestimate base crit and accuracy. Also do not trust the tooltip. Always check PoB.
"
Fiver schrieb:
Added level progression and ascendancy order.

it is in PoB just change lvl on bottom. anyway you go first for avatar of slaughter the of chase ;)
What do you guys think about using ruthless 24/7 with Tribal Fury?
"
Gramexer schrieb:
What do you guys think about using ruthless 24/7 with Tribal Fury?

Haven’t tried it myself but the 2 people that I know of who have tried it, seem to like it.

Don't panic.
"
Solemplow schrieb:

You're saying a 330+dps claw will make a bif diff (from a BS perspective i know)

I have the wasp nest and got a 338pdps gemini claw but i still lose tooltip dps.

Here are my claws

I know the rare one is garbage but i wanted to try. So a 350pdps random claw < 255pdps wasp nest ?

Alpharage is spot on.

Don't panic.
I'm having the most fun leveling this build, first time ever trying frost blades and I've done 1-70 just from pure enjoyment.
I am sort of struggling to understand 2 things.
The claw, even the ones you say in the video that aren't, you know, super good are about 2ex.
My question is I suppose, what should be the upgrade priorities, from tabula to a proper 6L with life on it.
From Bloodseeker to a rare claw with something 20 attack speed and 300ish phys dps.

Oh and also if I am to get either the hyrre amulet or pandemonium, my stats will suffer a bit I think, will be hard to get the int and strength I need wouldnt it?
Hello what is the best blight oil passive for pandemonius necklace ?
I've seen +1 frenzy max charge that can be nice
Pretty happy with this boy
:)
"
Microchaton schrieb:
Pretty happy with this boy
:)

Filthy, in a good way :D gratz on that one
Is using Rage Support really worth it tho?
Over the other options for damage?
Sometimes it doesn't feel so good, takes too long to stack
I feel like Added Cold Damage is stronger even on max rage stacks, except when Berserk is on.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brcoa um 14.09.2019, 17:55:54

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: