[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hi!

I have an option for additional 25% aura.
Which is better? Herald of Purity or Aspect if the cat? Or may be another thing?
Thx for reply.
"
Tanarri380 schrieb:
Hi!

I have an option for additional 25% aura.
Which is better? Herald of Purity or Aspect if the cat? Or may be another thing?
Thx for reply.

Both are good options and have their ups/downs, but cat saves a gem-slot.
I prefer cat.

Don't panic.
I will not be online at all Saturday, and will not be back until Sunday afternoon. I might be able to check in from my phone, but over the next 40 hours I probably won't be able to respond to people.

If you need help faster than that, join the discord server and see if anyone there can help you. Thank you guys! Cya Sunday! <3

Don't panic.
What are you anointing on your neck?
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
Hey guys, I just picked this chest up earlier for 1ex. I got incredibly lucky with it and hit a 6L with about 20 fuses, perfect sockets with around 250 chromatics.

Obviously not the best crit roll, but I was upgrading from a 5-link. How does it stack up against some of the suggested body armors? This thing gives bananas HP, between the raw, strength, and dex conversion from Shapers Touch, but this is only my second league and I'm not great with the numbers yet.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Yugas42 um 13.09.2019, 22:28:20
Greetings, really enjoying the build and what it offers so far
Decent spot gear wise as well

Gotta work on my chest now
Insanely good and detailed guide, unparalleleld even.
Which makes me feel like more of a douchebag for asking here but I really did try to use my keen sense of logic.
Is Bloodseeker better all the way until you can get t1 phys rolls+very high attack speed combined with minimum 16 ele penetration?
Do you think that Added Cold Damage Support would be better than Nightblade Support? When i try both gems the difference on Frostblade damage tooltip is huge! With Nightblade is roughly 46k but with added cold damage goes up to 61k! So what do you think is the best?
"
Oxidizerr schrieb:
Greetings, really enjoying the build and what it offers so far
Decent spot gear wise as well

Gotta work on my chest now

pog
"
Chridian schrieb:
Insanely good and detailed guide, unparalleleld even.
Which makes me feel like more of a douchebag for asking here but I really did try to use my keen sense of logic.
Is Bloodseeker better all the way until you can get t1 phys rolls+very high attack speed combined with minimum 16 ele penetration?

Not necessarily. Getting a claw with 330+ dps will make a big difference. Getting a 5ex claw with ele pen will allow you to clear most, if not all, content. Someone on the Discord server wrote earlier that he killed Uber with BS though. :)
The strength in bloodseeker lies in the survivability it provides, but if you feel that you don’t need it, then go with something else. Both Wasp Nest and ToA do more damage.

Even a single T3 crafted claw would be a major upgrade from BS, and if you have Ele Pen on it, you will be in no hurry to get a new claw. I don’t know why anyone would craft on that, though. :p

Don't panic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fiver um 14.09.2019, 08:19:49

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: