[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
chinpokemon2905 schrieb:
Hi Danka,

Quick question before league starts. You say level as many CA gems as you can are those quality ones or is the quality not as important as the level 21?

Thanks,

Quality gives up to 10% increased AoE. It's good QoL but not as important as additional level.

You could potentially level them up and quality to 20 with GCPs like i did last league. You can also vaal them instantly, or use lvl 20 -> lvl 1 20% quality recipe. It's up to you tho.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Real quick changes to levelling section. CA is so busted it can be used at lvl 2 (instead of lvl 4 reward). Ranger also gets Void Manipulation at lvl 8.
"
DankawSL schrieb:
Real quick changes to levelling section. CA is so busted it can be used at lvl 2 (instead of lvl 4 reward). Ranger also gets Void Manipulation at lvl 8.

oh yes i noticed it too :D using it from the start
"
DankawSL schrieb:
Ranger also gets Void Manipulation at lvl 8.

She does not.
"
Fawkse schrieb:
"
DankawSL schrieb:

She does not.

I'm 100% positive she gets it as a reward. That's how i got mine. What's interesting, i cannot buy it from Nessa. Might be an overlook by GGG.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DankawSL um 31.08.2018, 17:51:38
"
DankawSL schrieb:
"
Fawkse schrieb:
"
DankawSL schrieb:

She does not.

I'm 100% positive she gets it as a reward. That's how i got mine. What's interesting, i cannot buy it from Nessa. Might be an overlook by GGG.

Can confirm, ranger gets it as a quest reward, but you cant buy it.
check the "dirty techniques" and "toxic strikes" they got buffed with chaos damage shouldn't we need to take them? or did they just split the poison half and make other half as chaos? i dont understand much of the tree but it doenst same with your tree in-game you should re-design with new tree
how about deadeye with new buffs for poison and 2 skill point from bandits can you make something for non-hc tree and some more end game gear
Zuletzt bearbeitet von cakirali25 um 01.09.2018, 08:41:15
What should I change if I want to use this build with poison and new herald?

She does not. [/quote]
I'm 100% positive she gets it as a reward. That's how i got mine. What's interesting, i cannot buy it from Nessa. Might be an overlook by GGG.[/quote]

Can confirm, ranger gets it as a quest reward, but you cant buy it.
[/quote]

The wiki states Ranger can get it in Act 3..
I tried CA levelling i've designed, with the Toxic Rain - MA as additional single target and it's... possible to use. Pure focus on Toxic Rain for first 5 or 6 acts would be better. The single target damage it does is huge.

CA itself is still not good enough to be considered standalone. Not with the current tree. It could work with classic tree type. In first 2 acts it was incredibly good for clearing packs as you run through, then it fell off a bit. Depending on monster hp it was great or terrible. It became good again after Chambers of Innoncence farming all the way to blood acqueducts. Cursing with Despair helped against tougher packs.

Anyway, my levelling was slower than i expected. Delve's clunky flare mechanics and crashes made me completely ignore it starting from act 2.

"
cakirali25 schrieb:
Spoiler
check the "dirty techniques" and "toxic strikes" they got buffed with chaos damage shouldn't we need to take them? or did they just split the poison half and make other half as chaos? i dont understand much of the tree but it doenst same with your tree in-game you should re-design with new tree

Toxic Strikes is good, but the jewels are better. Passive tree paths around 2 jewels in 2 points range, making them the most efficient nodes on the tree. With that in mind, there's no point in picking Toxic Strikes. Also, there tree requirement is lvl 93. Most people don't reach that level, upping the requirement would be bad idea.

Dirty Techniques are way too far from the passive tree to be worth it. My passive tree in-game is exactly the same as the one i suggest. Check levelling section to understand why.

"
sungawd schrieb:
Spoiler

"
Can confirm, ranger gets it [Void Manipulation] as a quest reward, but you cant buy it.

The wiki states Ranger can get it in Act 3..

Wiki is maintained by PLAYERS, not GGG. It's not a holy book that's always correct. As you might guess, most players are currently busy playing than updating the wiki. (also quoting broke, too many of them)
"
Kinsl schrieb:
What should I change if I want to use this build with poison and new herald?

Pathfinder ascendancy, take some additional nodes with chance to poison and you should be good to go.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DankawSL um 01.09.2018, 08:58:16

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: