[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

I'm also theorycrafting this as Necro...

The skellies got buffed in life and the Unnatural Strength gives +2 too all minions skills... and well those are our skellies and DP. So easy DP lvl23.

If I manage to fit the offering gems and produce something decent I'll post it here. Wish me luck!
New Necromancer v3.8 can have 30k hp skeletons, it's about 30% more dps on my gear!
I see all of your ideas as well as the benefits to this build a Necromancer is being given. At this point I can say this league I will probably start as a Necro Dark Pact and update my guide for both Necro and existing Occultist versions of it when I level up a bit.

Necro is now better choice for pure dps. Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering + Rumi's Concoction seems to be a no-brainer for HC.

In the other hand Occultist have Profane Bloom which is extremely good for mapping, as well as the AoE per Power Charge and +1 curse. Another benefit is lower mana cost (+2 to minion gems from Necromancer's Unnatural Strength increases it a bit).
"
brant09081992 schrieb:
I see all of your ideas as well as the benefits to this build a Necromancer is being given. At this point I can say this league I will probably start as a Necro Dark Pact and update my guide for both Necro and existing Occultist versions of it when I level up a bit.

Necro is now better choice for pure dps. Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering + Rumi's Concoction seems to be a no-brainer for HC.

In the other hand Occultist have Profane Bloom which is extremely good for mapping, as well as the AoE per Power Charge and +1 curse. Another benefit is lower mana cost (+2 to minion gems from Necromancer's Unnatural Strength increases it a bit).

Can you share your current tree ideas? I'm looking at maybe running this build instead of a cold dot trickster in ssf but i can't figure out a way to get enough dps to make this sound decent at all in ssf setting. I also am aiming for being in maps with resist balanced and merc lab done by 5 hours. I will speed run it as a witch tomorrow after work with a more basic tree. Contemplating picking up the arcane surge cluster on left hand side later on, there is recover 2% of mana when you kill a cursed enemy on tree as well. Could pick that up then jam vaal clarity for bosses?
Alright...

This is just a template. Is not ready!

PoB Necro DP Skellies https://pastebin.com/NMEJFaHh

I ticked some of the options on the calculations given by OP.

With just dummy gear the skellies have 15k life and the DP on them is 1.6M. If we consider the chains, we get a healthy 6.4M shaper deeps.

As for defences and mana, well there's some work to do there.
I've got 164% inc life on the tree. When we spam Flesh offering we consume corpses and we proc the 10% reduced damage taken from the Ascendancy, but that's not enough...

I will keep working on this after work :D

I would think Bone barrier and Essence Glutton were better options, work zombies into the build for the defense buffs, get 20% more damage/minion life, and EG for the regen.

I have settled on the assassin the move speed and the rest of mistwalker is too good.

2 things on the passive tree. If you are using power charges the new power charge line up top is really strong. And Prodigal Perfection (to the right of the witch jewel socket) if you can path past it is 60% increased spell damage (if you can stack 2000 max mana)
personally i don`t think this needs the zombies unless you do HC where an extra layer of defense is always great.

i took brants pastebin build and messed around a bit, lowering lvl and such... gear is still his, except removed -mana cost from rings... and only one curse.
switched to necro with desecrate and flesh offering... and threw in herald of ice ( perhaps will help with clear, though unsure of this )

with his items and slightly reduced level, and few other minor changes, it`s showing:
5,184,456 Total DPS

5353 Total life
3068 Energy shield
339 unreserved mana ( DP mana cost shows as 55 )

if anyone is interested, here`s the slightly changed version: https://pastebin.com/7fMUUC0n

p.s. still needs tweaks and such, but so far, on paper looks great.
p.p.s. damage can go slightly higher, since i only listed 5 consumed corpses recently and only 3 power charges.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TomTheBloody um 05.09.2019, 11:30:31
"
TomTheBloody schrieb:
personally i don`t think this needs the zombies unless you do HC where an extra layer of defense is always great.

i took brants pastebin build and messed around a bit, lowering lvl and such... gear is still his, except removed -mana cost from rings... and only one curse.
switched to necro with desecrate and flesh offering... and threw in herald of ice ( perhaps will help with clear, though unsure of this )

with his items and slightly reduced level, and few other minor changes, it`s showing:
5,184,456 Total DPS

5353 Total life
3068 Energy shield

if anyone is interested, here`s the slightly changed version: https://pastebin.com/7fMUUC0n

p.p.s. damage can go slightly higher, since i only listed 5 consumed corpses recently and only 3 power charges.

Very impressive numbers!
I took some things here and there from your PoB... but not everything because I'm worry that your cast rate is too high and you are going to go too fast through your mana.
For damage burst is nice, but it's approx. 550 mana per second. I think the PoB still doesn't include the mana gained per corpse consumed, otherwise you regenerate (and get back from hits) a total of about 110 mana per second (on a boss with no adds). An option would be to pop vaal clarity or lavianga's and then melt the boss on the spot... :thonk:
Zuletzt bearbeitet von JaegerMeister_CL um 05.09.2019, 13:30:53
"
JaegerMeister_CL schrieb:
"
TomTheBloody schrieb:

5,184,456 Total DPS

5353 Total life
3068 Energy shield

Very impressive numbers!
I took some things here and there from your PoB... but not everything because I'm worry that your cast rate is too high and you are going to go too fast through your mana.
For damage burst is nice, but it's approx. 550 mana per second. I think the PoB still doesn't include the mana gained per corpse consumed, otherwise you regenerate (and get back from hits) a total of about 110 mana per second (on a boss with no adds). An option would be to pop vaal clarity or lavianga's and then melt the boss on the spot... :thonk:

i was also thinking about the watchers eye with chance to recover 10% of max mana when you use a skill while affected by clarity... though, with new mana nerfs, that mod might actually be quite expensive now...

edit: i think that, if i`m low on currency and struggling with mana sustain, i might disable clarity, enable discipline for extra ES, and with just 4 points i can grab Eldritch Battery and Mind over Matter... this would still maintain decent defenses and on top of that, energy leech leeches ES, which is my mana and i still get chaos leech from amulet, so life leech is also taken care of... theoretically...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TomTheBloody um 05.09.2019, 13:56:09
"
TomTheBloody schrieb:

5,184,456 Total DPS

5353 Total life
3068 Energy shield

Very nice work! Also want to play with DP necro. The question about your tree: why did you decide to pick up nodes with ele dmg left from templar's start, i mean, does DP benefit from ele increase or you allocate these points because of light of divinity and amplify? Would't it be better to pick death attunement instead of? Sweet hp points and +1 skel?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: