[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
despite not knowing what the f.... will happen

Yep... Despite not knowing what shall happen, she's ready for 3.9, lmfao GG.
A filthy casual
"

Flesh and Stone (Sand Stance) - Malevolence - (Vaal) Purity of Ice/(Vaal) Purity of Fire - Vaal Grace - Enlighten (lv 3 or 4) (2)

Hey i'm a bit confused here, should i activate the auras for this setup ? purity ice/fire ?
"
AcidCitrus schrieb:
"

Flesh and Stone (Sand Stance) - Malevolence - (Vaal) Purity of Ice/(Vaal) Purity of Fire - Vaal Grace - Enlighten (lv 3 or 4) (2)

Hey i'm a bit confused here, should i activate the auras for this setup ? purity ice/fire ?

If you have an elder base unset ring and are in need of fire or cold res you can actually activate that purity aura. You can also use its vaal version if desired. We don't run the regular Grace, only its vaal version. Just remember that if you have this Purity aura you will not be able to run temp chain + blasphemy and clarity combos.
A filthy casual
"
Hologram_o schrieb:
"
AcidCitrus schrieb:
"

If you have an elder base unset ring and are in need of fire or cold res you can actually activate that purity aura. You can also use its vaal version if desired. We don't run the regular Grace, only its vaal version. Just remember that if you have this Purity aura you will not be able to run temp chain + blasphemy and clarity combos.

Thanks for the quick reply, its my first time doing something low life, so i'm trying to gather as much information as i can from your guide and wiki. I'm still unsure about which setup to go for (i don't have a budget limit to finish the league).
From what i understand, the 1st setup is best to go for, but i got a bit confused because of the number of curses i can apply, the mana reservation, and the puritys got me interested, because it mean i can remove resistances from the gear to potentially get more damage stats
"
AcidCitrus schrieb:

From what i understand, the 1st setup is best to go for, but i got a bit confused because of the number of curses i can apply, the mana reservation, and the puritys got me interested, because it mean i can remove resistances from the gear to potentially get more damage stats

For easy reference, just look at my character Hologram_x in Standard. She runs Purity of Ice (to reduce cold res on gear) and Vaal Impurity of Ice to handle deep delve a bit better for that juicy 81% max cold res. She also has Vaal Grace for extra defense and Blind aura, but no Clarity and Temp Chain + Blasphemy. Build already has at least 4 unique items in quiver and amulet, chest and Mark of the Shaper, so capping res can be a problem.

EDIT: Regarding the first setup (with Temp Chain, no Purity) and the 2nd setup (no Temp Chain, with Purity), each has pros and cons:

Temp Chain setup:
- Slow things down to a crawl to the point they barely even move, including map bosses and unique monsters like Beyond, Legion generals.

- There are certain endgame bosses like Elder, Shaper, some Legion Generals, Beyond bosses, etc with nemesis/bloodline mods that give attack speed and protect their base action speed, and map mods with reduced curse effects and action speed cannot be slowed below base value (which are actually pretty damn common) so that Temp Chain won't straight up destroy the game. Against endgame bosses like Uber Elder even with 85% increased Temp Chain effect, they don't look like they're slowed that much at all.

Purity setup:
- Give 81% max resis for that element, makes gearing a bit easier since you don't need to have that much elemental res on gear. A Purity aura lv 20 gives 42% additional res for that element.

- If you run Vaal version (Impurity), your tankiness against that element is at skyhigh level. Together with Malediction, 85% increased Enfeeble effect (24% for rare/unique mobs), NOT including Immortal Call being active, Vaal Impurity (25% less dmg for that element, the original number at lv 20 coupled with 54% aura's effect from tree means the final number is about 37% less dmg taken for that element), you can survive the nastiest attacks from that element (like Betrayal encounters at T16 with rippy mods like extra dmg as that element you're tanky against). Vaal Version also saves you a flask roll (anti-chill and freeze or ignite).

- Despite being super strong, it's only match-up dependent. Meaning against enemies that do zero cold dmg but has lightning/fire dmg, Purity of Ice will be useless. Purity of Fire and Lightning are similar, it depends on which enemies you're facing. Right now cold damage are prevalent in endgame (Elder/Shaper/Uber Elder, deep delving) and a ton of regular monsters, making Purity of Ice very ideal to pick. Fire is also decently common, handling a few maps with dominant Fire enemies like Caldera, Atziri/Uber Atziri (although you shouldn't be tanking any of her spells), Shaper beam, Syndicate Mastermind. Lightning I find rarest, only some Synthesis bosses which are very rare and only in Zana's missions in high tier map (at least T14), Shaper beam and some other minor Syndicate encounters and regular monsters. That's why the guide recommends Fire/Ice purity aura, not Lightning, but things can change in 3.9 Expansion.

I personally find having a Purity aura + Vaal Grace is better, it makes up for not using Temp Chain. Vaal Grace synergizes very well with Quartz flask, Lunaris Pantheon and Sand Stance, and so with this you can play your Occultist like she's a semi-ranger, can dodge most things with Vaal Grace and other things active, taking no damage.

A filthy casual
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Hologram_o um 22.11.2019, 00:11:32
Hey, thank you so much for the guide.

I'm trying this build as my last char this league (my first one) and I'm slowly gearing it and leveling up.

So since I thinking about starting next league with this build I have a questions:

1. Assuming is very hard to get Enlighten 4 early in the league what aura setup can I run if I only have level 3 enlighten?

2. Can you give some tips about what nodes to get around lvl 90?

Right now I'm just not running Temp/Purity

But I might change this, cause Purity makes it so much easier to gear.

Thank you for your time.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von MetalCrawler um 24.11.2019, 13:23:05
"
MetalCrawler schrieb:
Hey, thank you so much for the guide.

I'm trying this build as my last char this league (my first one) and I'm slowly gearing it and leveling up.

So since I thinking about starting next league with this build I have a questions:

1. Assuming is very hard to get Enlighten 4 early in the league what aura setup can I run if I only have level 3 enlighten?

2. Can you give some tips about what nodes to get around lvl 90?

Right now I'm just not running Temp/Purity

But I might change this, cause Purity makes it so much easier to gear.

Thank you for your time.

If my math is correct lv 3 enlighten means low life is not possible, if you don't have any reduced mana reserve enchant/stats anywhere. At league start don't think of going low life just yet. Life-based version can already kill everything. At level 90 take all the AoE nodes for Bane, as well as covering all curse effect passives. Moving forward, close all mana reservation reduction + aura effect clusters (although most of these should be done around or before lv 92). Other than that, Prodigal Perfection for huge damage boost, and any extra ES passives is good for bulk.
A filthy casual
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Hologram_o um 27.11.2019, 20:59:12
Looking at the build as a possible league start in 3.9 looking at the life-based version to start. The life-based pob link is for lvl 100 with no notes of the order in which to level. Do you have an updated pob with separate leveling trees for the life version or even just wich notables to take in the proper order?
Excuse me for stating the obvious here but this build is incredible. I was all set to play a ED trickster for 3.9. But I came across your guide and although it seems intimidating at first glance; I can't wait to try this.

I am new to poe and only reached level 86 in blight on a summoner before making many mistakes that kept me from progressing.

This gives me a clear path for 3.9 and an awesome goal of creating a really cool character!

Are there any over advantages or disadvantages between occultist essence drain combos and trickster setups?
"
mythicize schrieb:
Excuse me for stating the obvious here but this build is incredible. I was all set to play a ED trickster for 3.9. But I came across your guide and although it seems intimidating at first glance; I can't wait to try this.

I am new to poe and only reached level 86 in blight on a summoner before making many mistakes that kept me from progressing.

This gives me a clear path for 3.9 and an awesome goal of creating a really cool character!

Are there any over advantages or disadvantages between occultist essence drain combos and trickster setups?

trickster good for life base and dodge the shits and good aslo league start

occultist same but she powerful lowlife and powerful curses
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: