[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

Added Life-based
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ichigo_kurosakii um 11.10.2019, 18:51:27
After this whole time with this build, since league started, after all - I may say - nearly newbie problems, I may say this is the best build I ever played in this game :) Its sometimes hard and expensive to achieve gear, specially in the beginning and league start may be tough - later playing, when character is almost complete, is worth this effort :) truly, did with this build content, which never did before with other builds. Now, playing is just pure pleasure :) I dont know how many time is needed to build such build, but Ichigo - great job :) as a user, Im fully glad and satisfied :) I think this will be my core build to play now ^^
Hi,
Just wanted to say thank you for the build.
It takes some time to ramp up (chayula is definitely a must have).
No watcher eye yet but already tanky and killed elder deathless with no issue.
Delve is fine too (still around depth 100).

Again thank you.
How do you get regeneration and not die, when using Bane and NOT life drain spread by old contagion anymore??:D @Ichigo
Also im thinking to swap chayula for
Blightwell
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blightwell
from 3634 . 7 ES Recharge
it ramps it up to 9358.7 ,
whenever a flask is active
and why no longer malediction , + vile bastion but the other ascendancies??
Zuletzt bearbeitet von thegamingkage um 30.10.2019, 12:54:14
"
thegamingkage schrieb:
How do you get regeneration and not die, when using Bane and NOT life drain spread by old contagion anymore??:D @Ichigo
Also im thinking to swap chayula for
Blightwell
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blightwell
from 3634 . 7 ES Recharge
it ramps it up to 9358.7 ,
whenever a flask is active
and why no longer malediction , + vile bastion but the other ascendancies??

1. The old ED + Contagion now is not really effective anymore at least for this build. QoC originally does not have impressive cast speed or invest in that much cast speed to cast ED + Cont as often as Trickster or other self-cast builds, and the build has limited mana available to spam ED + Cont too much (unless Vaal Clarity is used but even so it's only a vaal skill that requires kills to be used, so it's very situational). And also, ED+ Cont does less dmg than ED + Bane. Even if you run ED + Bane and slot in Contagion the sole purpose is to enhance clear speed a little, but not using Bane on enemies means no debuffing enemies and because cast speed is not that great, they can actually kill you if they have "increased cast/attack speed" mod and such. Thus, if ED+ Cont is the main skill combo that means that Blasphemy + Temporal Chain is kinda a must-have, because it slows down things for her to cast ED + Cont at the same time (still useless when monsters have action speed protected, like endgame bosses).

2. It's annoying to play with ED + Cont. You have to stop to press 2 buttons and repeat and repeat again. Sure clear speed is better than ED + Bane, but because of Contagion change in 3.8 you need at least ONE support gem to make its AoE usable again, which means sacrificing some good gem slots for this gem.

3. If you play low life Presence of Chayula cannot be replaced (for now). It gives a whopping 2-3K ES once you equip it, and a boat load of chaos res (60). Blightwell amulet gives far less ES total, and while the recharge rate is good, we can still run out of flasks in boss fights with poor flask management, and so all that good thing will become useless. We already have ways to increase recharge - by using Sorrow of the Divine + a Panicked Divine Life Flask, we are back to full health without issue. This amulet fits Pathfinder CI/Low life builds, because flask uptime is 100%, but not Occultist.

4. Not picking Withering Presence means we lose quite a lot of dmg (PoB for me shows that I lose about 125k DoT, which is quite a big loss). And we also lose a lot of chaos res if not for this ascendancy nodes. No chayula amulet + no withering presence means you'll be sitting at roughly -40 chaos res if you have no chaos res on any gear piece. This makes you very vulnerable to poison, and prominent chaos dmg user like Chayula herself, Tora (Syndicate), and general Betrayal encounters (when mobs spawn from the green clouds, that's chaos dmg), desecrated ground, and caustic clouds, which are also pretty damn common. Vile Bastion is not all that bad, but it only gives Stun immunity (which is already covered with Presence of Chayula) and some ES regen but that's about it. The downsides still far outweigh the benefits to justify getting rid of Presence of Chayula and Withering Presence at the same time.

A filthy casual
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Hologram_o um 30.10.2019, 19:32:51
Oh lol i was wondering why people use sorrow of the divine,
instead of that flask like one from dark souls 3 trailer kingdom comes,goblet/chalice :D
Overflowing Chalice ,since it gives same 40 % damage, consecrated ground,+ bonus flasks charges gained lol,so they used it to use HP potions into ES,it better than overflowing chalice??

Btw can u take a look at my occultist char & let me know what y ou think i should do/what more skillpoints i add next levels/ occultist is level 80 atm
also i was using this ring before,but need the strength etc from other ring, must find a better ring i guess and that works with the other unique ring's passive procc...maybe with 1 socket or idk.
And have to get 1 more Energy from within jewel for north side i guess.
Hello again!
Build works brilliant. TY for sharing this.

Gott one problem - same as CranberryOatBar

Zealotry and Vaal Discipline with Blood Magic + Enlighten 4 = Can't run this.

Tried Blood Magic on lvl 20 and 21
BM lvl 20:
Zealotry 61% mana
Vaal Discipline 42% mana

BM lvl 21:
Zealotry 59% mana
Vaal Discipline 42% mana (unaffected?)

Needed sacrifice one jevel for reduced % mana reserved

Noone else have similar issue? Got all nodes reduced % mana reserved from PoB in passive tree - one 4% left bottom right from Foresight, should I sacrifice Hex Master?
“Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.”
- Bene Gesserit Coda
Zuletzt bearbeitet von turihar um 05.11.2019, 19:31:43
"
turihar schrieb:
Hello again!

BM lvl 20:
Zealotry 61% mana
Vaal Discipline 42% mana

BM lvl 21:
Zealotry 59% mana

Noone else have similar issue? Got all nodes reduced % mana reserved from PoB in passive tree - one 4% left bottom right from Foresight, should I sacrifice Hex Master?

Follow this tree pls at level 92

www.poeurl.com/cB1x
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
"
"
turihar schrieb:
Hello again!

BM lvl 20:
Zealotry 61% mana
Vaal Discipline 42% mana

BM lvl 21:
Zealotry 59% mana

Follow this tree pls at level 92

www.poeurl.com/cB1x

Thank You!
“Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.”
- Bene Gesserit Coda

When I bought the bow, it has 1 prefix and 3 suffixes (+1 str, int, dex gems).
Then I annul off the +1 to dexterity gems mod.

I don't know how to craft it next. Here are some possible results:
Option 1: (8ex required)
P: 40% chaos damage over time multiplier
+1 socketed gems
+2 support gems
S: +1 strength gems
+1 intelligence gems
Can have multiple crafted mods

Option 2: (2ex required)
P: 40% chaos damage over time multiplier
+1 socketed gems
20% more spell damage
+1 intelligence gems

Option 3: (4 ex required)
P: +2 support gems
+1 socketed gems
20% more spell damage
+1 intelligence gems

Which one gives more dps for ED build? Someone told me that the first one gives much higher dps than the others. I need to make sure of this before I spend that 8 ex and destroy the 20% more spell damage mod.

I don't know how to craft fossil mods in PoB.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zhenyaowen um 07.11.2019, 03:54:52

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: