[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

Im so unlucky with the annuls, wasted already like 15 of them and always removing +1 to gems :(
Bro why we need to take minions damage talents ?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von godd um 13.06.2019, 08:40:52
Farming Guardians and Shaper for days. Nice build. Contagion is so seductive I had to get it in my build. Since I only use Bane for cursing bosses this is fine. Still lacking Aspect of the Spider on my boots.

"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
"
godd schrieb:
yeah, I'm playing this build also. Dying a lot from archers. how to make character more survivable ?

I'm in a bit of a gear rut myself and can't get away from being life/ES hybrid yet unfortunately. My combined life/ES is about 4.5k, and it feels very flimsy (because is it). This build depends on constant high ES regen from ED's life regen being filtered through Zealot's Oath node to be high ES regen. I think the general idea to be survivable is try and get 6k ES and make sure you have ED on some stuff to keep that shield up.

For archers and any sort of high damage ranged mob that hits fast, I go with the tactic of 'don't get hit'. This build barely has to stop at all to do huge damage. The quickest damage is Bane, which is more than enough to take down most of those annoying ranged mobs. Hit them with bane, and don't stop moving. They can't really hit you then. This is super useful for the stragglers from Legion packs. Stopping to cast Contagion+ED is much more dangerous. If you're under a lot of fire but need the heavy C+ED, break it up and stop only to cast one or the other. Move, contagion, move, ED.
"
godd schrieb:
Bro why we need to take minions damage talents ?

Look at the left side of the tree, there is a node called "Spiritual Aid". It makes minion damage nodes work for your damage as well.
Must say I am positively surprised in the work that goes in this build description. Great job.
Greetings

Can you advise me on a unique / rare build that could be well used before then player craft/hunt/buy a recommended build?
"
R4mpaMckvak schrieb:
Greetings

Can you advise me on a unique / rare build that could be well used before then player craft/hunt/buy a recommended build?

You could switch out the 3EX bow with a 4 or 5-linked Cane of Unravelling to make a much more affordable setup. That has no defensive value, but will be great for damage and should be cheap. If you swap around gems and make some sacrifices, a rare wand + high ES shield can do well enough. You'll have to move ED into the armor for 5-6 link, but ED works fairly well even as a 4 link earlier on.

I picked up a cheap 6-link Roth's Reach bow to use in place of the pricey bow the build calls for. For 10 chaos, it wasn't a bad deal. It gives a boost to projectile speed and +1 chaining, which is great for actually hitting with ED. I'm not sure if I'd recommend that or not yet, but I get to start using the quiver unique early, which has some defensive value. I might switch back to wand+shield when I get some good 5/6L high ES/resists armor.
Bow is sold, sorry!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Snoukz um 14.06.2019, 20:35:56
"
Lemabelle schrieb:
"
R4mpaMckvak schrieb:
Greetings

You could switch out the 3EX bow with a 4 or 5-linked Cane of Unravelling to make a much more affordable setup. That has no defensive value, but will be great for damage and should be cheap. If you swap around gems and make some sacrifices, a rare wand + high ES shield can do well enough. You'll have to move ED into the armor for 5-6 link, but ED works fairly well even as a 4 link earlier on.

I picked up a cheap 6-link Roth's Reach bow to use in place of the pricey bow the build calls for. For 10 chaos, it wasn't a bad deal. It gives a boost to projectile speed and +1 chaining, which is great for actually hitting with ED. I'm not sure if I'd recommend that or not yet, but I get to start using the quiver unique early, which has some defensive value. I might switch back to wand+shield when I get some good 5/6L high ES/resists armor.

Sorry

I expressed myself in a wrong way
I am quite confused from the builds because I see that the end build does not use Spell damage and yet spells magic .. so I do not know what to play in the beginning. As for the weapon, why armor uses an energy shield that makes me clear.

Otherwise, could you write the answer without shortcuts? I don't know what is: EI, ED atc .. :-) I'm a PoE beginner

THANK U

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: