Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
IIQII schrieb:
POB link is borked? When I import it it only shows 14 nodes and no items, gems, etc.

Same thing happens to me
"
lordthun schrieb:
"
IIQII schrieb:
POB link is borked? When I import it it only shows 14 nodes and no items, gems, etc.

Same thing happens to me

You guys can simply import Enki's character. In pob import character name "Enki91" (without double quote). His Delve league character name is GoodbyeToEverything.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
thank you so much. it's so good for newbie like me !!!!!
hope u have more topic about beginer starter build. <3
Hmm. I've been following this build for a while now, and I was just wondering if there was any way for me to build your Call of the Brotherhood Arc character back then? (As in, could I get some reminders on like, uniques, gem links, etc.) Just ready for a legacy kind of build. :)
When I put Doryani's instead of Cerberus' Limb in the PoB, my DPS goes down, is it really an upgrade?
"
xAdamster schrieb:
Hmm. I've been following this build for a while now, and I was just wondering if there was any way for me to build your Call of the Brotherhood Arc character back then? (As in, could I get some reminders on like, uniques, gem links, etc.) Just ready for a legacy kind of build. :)

Call of the brotherhood was used before because of the clear speed from ice shattering, but it's no longer needed since inpulsa exist. Also scaling one element is alway better than scaling two elements.
"
gorionn schrieb:
When I put Doryani's instead of Cerberus' Limb in the PoB, my DPS goes down, is it really an upgrade?

I am afraid to say Doryani is always a downgrade compare to Limb.
I am lvl 96 atm and can do any content except for the uber elder - I lack in mechanics obviously, but what would help is life leech or any other heal except for the flasks. I am 850k shaper dps 5.9life, 1800 unreserved mana. My question is what should I get to recompensate my awful mechanics?
"
2sexy2be schrieb:
I am lvl 96 atm and can do any content except for the uber elder - I lack in mechanics obviously, but what would help is life leech or any other heal except for the flasks. I am 850k shaper dps 5.9life, 1800 unreserved mana. My question is what should I get to recompensate my awful mechanics?

Get Kaom's Roots, Dual-Wield-Whirling-Blades and learn the encounter. Will take a while and a lot of sets, but with those stats, that should be doable.

I am currently level 48 in act 6 and enjoying this playstyle a lot.

Other than the Arc + Decoy combination I cannot really use the other support skills linked to this build because there is no way to find the gear with the right colour of sockets and links ... I suppose this will solve itself in time, but there is another question:

Where will the STR and DEX come from needed to use the red and green skill gems needed for this build? From the passive tree or from gear?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: