Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey guys,

i am very happy with the build, but i actually dont know how to min-max and what are my next steps.

Anyway: Can you guys help me, what to improve next? :)

Character should be public "beNwow"

Thanks a lot!
What are your thoughts of lightning spire for single target/ bosses?

Any advices? Except skill gems 20+ and boot enchant.
Thank you so much for your guide. I have been playing this Arc ele the whole season. Following your guide, I have invested quite a bit (at least for me, like 10ex in total cost) on this build. I find the clear speed is superb when doing T15 maps. I have not done any T16 and up maps so not sure what would happen. Boss fights need extra caution, partly because I am not familiar with boss mechanisms.

I have one question though, related to effect of shock. In your guide, you said we need 150% shock effect to reach the cap, which is 50% more damage. However, in POB, when I toggle on "enemy being shocked", the calculator would give me a 50% modifier to the dps calculation, despite I only have 110% effect shock. I wonder why this is happening? Is POB wrong? Thank you very much!
"
ponsq3 schrieb:

I love your gears. How much did you spend on for example the amulet and the helmet? They are so good.
Here is my gear. Total cost is around 10ex. I am new to the game so would like to know any advice that is not so expensive. I still have approximately 10ex to spend.

"
zhaobinis1 schrieb:
"
ponsq3 schrieb:

I love your gears. How much did you spend on for example the amulet and the helmet? They are so good.

Less than 2 ex for sure. I bought helm with enchant for ~100c and amulet for ~70c.
anyone sell gear
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
i dont normaly post on forums so im not sure how to link the item but would "The Rippling Thoughts" sword from harbinger be good for this? im using it atm and havent lost much dps maybe 100 or so and the harbinger keeps arcane surge up constantly and the storm cascade that happens when you sheild charge procs the explosions from Inpulsa
I did some searching on this but came up with nothing. Once I complete the LVL 75 Labr. I get the ability to use two golems.

To have two golems up I need to take one of my skills off. My thinking is Flame Dash is the loser here.

That being said what should i replace Flame Dash gem with? Would want to use something blue as I am sure there are certain fights/maps where I would need to use it and would then give the flame golem up.

Do most of you guys keep flame dash and just cash lightning then switch the skill to flame? Not even sure you can do this (will test now)

Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: