Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Streaming this build again right now. Using the Call of Brotherhood variation. Very strong build.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi there . Can you make HC version ? Thx Alot
Hi, thanks for guide again! Just need some pointers on my gear if you/someone can help me out with, so if you were to look at my gear; https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/honerpro/characters
(Character SlayerOfKebabs)
what should my next move be? Got saved up to 110 chaos orbs, so I'm thinking maybe spend on a 5 link chest? New wands/rings? Because my dps on Arc is at 10k and Firestorm 1.1k, so dps is quite low considering im lvl 81.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von honerpro um 19.07.2015, 15:25:59
ops double post sry!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von honerpro um 19.07.2015, 14:10:18
I wanted to try CotB ring too :) , but i'll respec alot of points for this MF arc im using. i can't test it, because im a non-crit arc.
Im getting rekt so hard vs physical and reflect ele dmg. When im solo i can try to scout my enemies , but in group cant do much, arc is just damaging mobs that i cant even see. This build need somehow more hp, or switch to 1 wep + shield version?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von nevarion um 19.07.2015, 14:40:04
ok so i have followed the build so far (lvl 78)
and i wanted to knw is it normal to have around 10k dps with (i think raly cry) 2 doryana's ?
and my mana reg is 150 , but i feel , actunaly it is not much cause if i take the mom node i get demolished because my mana becomes 0 in a sec and my only escape which is LW cant b activated and then ,,, boom im down
is this normal or .. ?
and ty
"
nevarion schrieb:
Im getting rekt so hard vs physical

Physical damage is a problem for me too. I'm considering "Cloak of Flame" for the 20% physical damage taken as fire damage (would consider Lightning Coil instead but Coil will be all but impossible to color - even CoF will be tough to color).

I don't group, and so haven't had problems with reflect. However, to deal with reflect I'd try speccing back into Vaal Pact, dropping Whispers of Doom. The dual curse setup is nice though so I'd try to corrupt an amulet for +1 curse.
Where am I supposed to get endurance charges from? Does it also come from Power Charge on Crit or?

Also, can someone take a look at my gear, I'm lvl 81 and am not running through maps fast enough(72-73 maps). I can pay for the help!

For example, should I go for Cloak of Defiance or Tabula Rasa? I'm really at a loss atm, I like this build but I can't put out enough damage and It's becoming abit sad :(

Thanks hankinsohl for the help!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von honerpro um 20.07.2015, 01:40:39
"
honerpro schrieb:
Also, can someone take a look at my gear

To improve your DPS:
1) Buy a Tabula Rasa - The 6-link will outperform your current 4-link by a substantial margin;
2) Get better wands (80%+ crit chance for spells, 12%+ cast speed, and add spell damage with master crafting);
3) Buy a set of Facebreakers (or if you can afford them, Maligaro's Virtuosity).

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: