Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey.

If you want to play with CotB as ring you want to use 1 or 2 of them in this build?
Hi, I use your build on warbands and, as you said in the title, it has an insanely fast-clearing potential. I am about lvl 68 and have roughly 6.5k dps on a 4linked arc. But, despite my 3k life, I am oneshotted by some act4 bosses and by some guys of the warbands. How can I be more tanky? Thanks for the answers
@Mist3rBlood: If you can afford, try to atleast 5L it. You may also get lucky and hit the 6L.
Cloak is still a solid chest and makes sustaining MoM easier, while you can also save a point from the MoM node.

@Psycee: Just one. With two CotB's you won't be able to shock anymore, as shock duration is still calculated on the lightning damage we deal.

@Mozzanator: Sounds like you're heavily lacking life. I've checked your gear and many pieces don't have any life roll at all. You also miss valuable movement speed on boots and mana/mana regen on jewelry.

Act4 content aswell as some Warbands bosses and even new mapbosses are pretty harsh, you should definitely upgrade your gear first before attempting these things. A good and easy way to do that is farming Dried Lake in Act4 Merciless, Voll can drop good loot and is rather easy to kill.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey, checking your videos / gear it seems like you run with 0 ES, but still invest in ES nodes so what should I look for ? Evasion gear or ES gear ?
"
Xalkan schrieb:
Hey, checking your videos / gear it seems like you run with 0 ES, but still invest in ES nodes so what should I look for ? Evasion gear or ES gear ?

Neither of those two stats matter, just look out for the stats i'm mentioning in the gear section.
It's recommended to use an int-based chest for easier chroming, but that's about it.

We take Written in Blood not for its ES, but because the cluster gives a good amount of life and is a convenient way to get to the Doom Cast cluster.

The videos are all from patch 1.3 and outdated, lots of things have changed in the game and this build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Will you make some new videos in the future? 82 duo malachai maybe? :D

Cheers Blood
What do you think would be a reasonable price for a Call of the Brotherhood? Might get my hands on one for ~ 1EX but not too sure if thats fine.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Briion um 18.07.2015, 12:31:17
is that +60 mana from helping allira in normal worth over +1 skill point ? i mean i really dont lack any mana
@Mist3rBlood: I would, but my laptop can't really handle that right now. Even without any recording software i'm only getting 5-20fps in the game.

@Briion: I've paid 8ex in standard, and 1ex in warbands for mine. 1ex seems a pretty reasonable price, though i hope they will drop further.

@celestin_17: All probably depending on gear. I don't have respecced into Alira's mana on standard, but i do have it on warbands. If you got really good gear and Lv2+ enlighten, you probably don't need it.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91: thanks man, I'll go farming Voll. By the way, can you price check my amulet? I couldn't find anyone to do that... Sorry if it's not your business to do so, but I'll appreciate much :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: