found a bug / bug gefunden

my englisch is bad.. german made gogle translate thx...

ich spiele ssf ruthless liga und ich habn bug gefunden der sich nciht reseten lässt wodurch ich in akt 2 quest nicht abschliessen kann... nicht weiterkomme...

OAK töten
ich habe ein seltenes gelbes monster zu OAK gezogen und woltle beide töten dan machte ich n portal auf in die stadt kam zurück nun steht OAK da tut nichts
daher BUG
Zuletzt angestoßen am 01.04.2024, 12:30:49
ok..
it is resetet after game crash xD
i can do the quest..

the problem is

i walked with a yellow monster to OAK then i want kill this 2 together.. in the fight i made a portal to town.. then i go back to oak and the yellow rare monster and OAK was freezed 100% life resetet and he made NOTHING xD

the yellow rare monster i have killed :D

after game crash OAK is resettet thx :D
i can play :D

nice bug =D

best game ever POE thank you 4 all

and now? not resetet i can not made the quest

its SSF ruthless liga.. and now is all crap? i must delete my char and made a new one? -.- Oo
Oak is tough, so I used a portal to town to refresh my flask charges. When you come back to the fight, he's not aggressive anymore and talks to you, but you can't choose the option to attack him.

Using the waypoint and coming back again seems to correct the bug, since he resets his position. Of course he's at full health again, so the encounter ends up being tougher than other boss fights.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Posted by
Dracobane
on Feb 10, 2013, 10:10:10 PM

yopu see you know the BUG since 2013 andthe bug is always in the game

you ki.l all my time thx for nothing...
188'913'465 code

how i can reset oak or i must delete my character...

and the choice is?
then i must delete character and made all new -.-

the problem you know since 11 years xD

and new character^^
Hast du die ganze Zone mal zurückgesetzt in dem du mit Strg + Klick ne neue Instanz beim betreten gemacht hast ?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von cloud_de um 01.04.2024, 12:32:06

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: