[3.24] Wave of Conviction Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Necropolis | Path of Exile 3.24

Hey guys, ignite wave of conviction elementalist build is here. This is a league starter build.
Wave of Conviction is a skill gem that creates an expanding wave of energy that surges forward, damaging enemies in a cone-shaped AoE over a duration.

Build Cost
- Low Budget

Eye of Malice: At first glance the mod Nearby Enemies have 50% increased Fire and Cold Resistances may sound unhelpful; however, it also multiplies negative resistances.

Defences: We have some evasion and 100% spell suppress chance. Also you can get Bastion of Elements instead of Shaper of Storms for extra tankiness.

Upgrades:
- Awakened Gems (Burning Damage, Swift Affliction and Deadly Ailments, Added Fire Damage)
- Exceptional Gems (Enlighten, Empower)
- Watcher's Eye (#% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence)
- Rings (Polaric Devastation)
- Cluster Jewels
Large (Fire): Prismatic Heart / Burning Bright / Widespread Destruction
Large (Physical): Battle-Hardened / Iron Breaker / Furious Assault
Medium: Blowback / Cooked Alive - Wasting Affliction

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

PoB: https://pobb.in/Z3QQB4ZmetzR

Skill Tree:

Build Video: https://youtu.be/K7e5daEax3Y

Bandits: Kill All

3.24 CHANGES:
-

(Footage is from 3.23)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Wave of Conviction - Added Fire Damage - Deadly Ailments - Burning Damage - Swift Affliction - Ignite Proliferation

Hatred - Divine Blessing - Inspiration - Increased Duration

Herald of Purity - Herald of Ash - Vaal Grace - Defiance Banner

Arcanist Brand - Flammability - Flame Surge of Combusting - Combustion

Immortal Call (Lvl 1) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10) / Infernal Cry / Summon Stone Golem / Flame Dash / Malevolence
Zuletzt bearbeitet von wishdropper um 22.03.2024, 15:20:57
Zuletzt angestoßen am 13.04.2024, 09:44:25
Why Flame surge of combustion?

Can you please add more details on why you are using the gems and eye of malice. There are noobs like me know dont understand much.
If I understand the skill correct, Arcanist Brand triggers flame surge, combustion and flammability. Flame Surge of Combustion adds more combustion stacks. IF I look that correctly :D
Very thorough guide, and reasonable league start gear. I have two questions, though. If/when you add Empower to the setup, which gem should you remove? I'm thinking it would be Burning Damage, but I'm not trying to assume. Second, while it is admittedly a bit further out of the scope of a league starter scenario, which Forbidden jewels would you recommend? Witch has several interesting options it can borrow from the other Ascendancies, though I imagine picking up Bastion of Elements (or Shaper of Storms, if you took the former as the alternative you suggested) wouldn't be a bad choice.
Hello !

Doin ur build for league start, hope can get till t16, cause league mechanics is hard!

tyvm
Hi

This might be a stupid question, but why do you get + maximum mana on gear, when you are using eldritch battery?
Hi there, I couldnt find the glooves, boots, and lacquered gar, they even dont appear on the search of trade!

Any help?

Thanks
Where Cruelty on Wave? What a gems u link.. U lose a tons of dps
For what u use Malice? For +resist to enemies? Rly? Can u did 2+2+2 = ? (Think u have 10)
That worst guide i've seen
Zuletzt bearbeitet von lIHateYouAlll um 13.04.2024, 10:07:20

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: