[POE 3.23] Volcanic Fissure Of Snaking (Explode the affliction)

Welcome Exiles,
Do you enjoy playing melee builds? Do you wish you had the same clear speed as a mirrior tierd tornado shot build while having the defenses of a righteous fire build while having the explosions of an occultist?

Take my hand exile and I will show you the way of the Juggernaut.

This is my first ever forum build guide so it may not be great and also I don't really do good at spelling so I apologize in advance

Volcanic Fissure Of Snaking
Spoiler

This is our main skill it's one of the new transfigured gems this league. It has a really cool property where the fissures auto target nearby enemies. The gem converts 60% of our physical damage to fire damage and erupts 1 additional time per 20% quality.
This means that we need to get as much quality that we can to get as many auto targeting fissures that we can.

Ashes Of The Stars
Spoiler

This amulet not only gives increased experience to gems and +1 to level of all skill gems, It adds up to 30% quality to ALL SKILL GEMS. This means that we can get up to 50% quality and 2 additional eruptions to our Volcanic Fissure with just the gem and this amulet.

Those 2 items alone will carry the build so let's talk a little about our defenses and how we are staying alive.

Endurance Charges
Spoiler

Endurance charges give us a massive amount of physical damage reduction and elemental resistances as we are stacking 10 of them.

So how do we get 10 endurance charges?
We get +3 from our passive skill tree, We get +1 from our belt, We get +1 from our staff, We get +1 from our ascendency, We get +1 from our sublime vision jewel

Power Charges
Spoiler

Power charges give us a bunch of increased critical strike chance as we always have 5 of them

We get +1 from our staff, We get +1 maximum power charges from a corruption on our helmet, Please note this helmet corruption is not needed for the build and is more of a min max.

Frenzy Charges
Spoiler

Frenzy charges grant the build 16% more attack speed and damage since we have 4

We are getting +1 frenzy charges from our passive tree.

So how are we getting all these charges and maintaining them?
Ralakesh's Impatience
Spoiler

These boots say that we count as having our maximum power, endurance, and frenzy charges. While we cannot spend them we still get the benefit of having all the charges on our character.

But what if this wasn't enough for you and you wanted to go even farther and have 30% chance to deal triple damage and 100% reduced stun threshold?
Let me introduce to you Arn's Anguish
Spoiler

This belt allows us to convert our 10 endurance charges into brutal charges giving us a massive damage boost and defense increase.

Please note that even though this belt says
"
Modifiers to minimum and maximum endurance charges instead apply to brutal charges
Because of the Ralakesh's Impatience boots we still count as having all 10 of those endurance charges

Now that we have gotten all of our charges what else can we do with them?
In affliction league charms were introduced for the primal huntress ascendency. We can get charms that grant us increased area of effect per endurance charge. If we stack enough of these we can get 150% increased area of effect with just 3 charms. These charms can also grant you increased chaos resistance per endurance charge making it super easy to cap our chaos res.

Charms
Spoiler

I don't know how to link the charms so here is a screenshot of them. You want 3 of these

I know that was a lot of information to read. I have done a youtube video to go along with this if you would rather watch it. I have also linked below a POB of my current character.

POB: https://pobb.in/ZoxmsP5k5SX9

Youtube Video Guide: https://youtu.be/lKwKdEtqAp4

Current character and it's gear.
Spoiler

Zuletzt bearbeitet von mike3132 um 22.02.2024, 10:20:06
Zuletzt angestoßen am 02.03.2024, 14:44:27
Claimed for future FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
I've been doing something similar in standard with tectonic slam, which has amazing aoe but frankly kind of abysmal damage, I might give volc fissure of snaking a try instead, if it shotguns its a lot more damage. you're missing two endurance charges from synth rings, its usually like 6 or 7 divs for a pair of circles of guilt with purity pdr & max endurance charges, further there are some stretch endurance charges you can run for, use a conqueror exalt on your inevitability rod and then harvest reforge influence until its shaper and then roll it with phys damage essences until it hits +1 max endurance charges and a decent phys dps roll. The second charge is mostly just a matter of luck, vaal or altar ralakesh's until they roll +1 max endurance charges, adding those four more endurance charges would go a long way towards tanking up your char further and boosting your dps signficantly. Also you're already running loreweave, once you've got the extra charges, allocate or get fffs for unrelenting and stick a maxarius militant for transcendence, you will have 90% pdr anyways and getting to use all your armor on ele damage instead of just some is a big boost to survivability.
Wicked-Vortex

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: