Unable to Summon more than 4 types of Golems

Hi All,

First time poster. I contacted support about this but they said they did not have an answer and to post on the forums to see if anyone here did.

I have an Elementalist, level 93, and am trying to summon the following golems:

Carrion
Chaos
Stone
Ice
Lightning

I have the following passives that give +1 to the summoned golems so thought I should be able to summon 5 golems:

+1 base
+1 Golem Commander passive
+1 Elementalist ascendancy passive
+1 Liege of the Primordial ascendancy passive
+1 Elemancer ascendancy passive

I was able to summon four different golems plus 2 lightning golem of the hordes but when I switch out the special golem with a regular lightning golem I am only able to summon 4 total golems. My assumption is that the lightning golem of the hoards don't count towards the golem total but wanted to ask the experts. Any thoughts on why I cannot summon 5 different types of golems?
Zuletzt angestoßen am 14.02.2024, 11:30:31
because the elementalist ascendancy is only +2 golems, if you want to summon a fifth golem you need to run 3 primordial items including the anima stone (double primordial eminence + anima stone is the usual option) or run a legacy anima stone.
Weird, the wiki(s) say different but that is probably it. I will try to find one of those items and see what the results are.

Thank you for the reply!
i can summon 12golems on my golemancer..

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: