[3.23] Nightash's Cutting Edgy 100M DPS Poison SRS Adorned Based Branch | Short Guide

Outdated infomation.
For latest PoisonSRS info check
MrsDeath_'s guide in forum:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3367722
-----------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:
This is not a full guide, @MrsDeath_ GhazzyTV and Balormage all have well written guide for pSRS.
This guide is base on their guide/knowledge. Fused and developed with 3.23 newest things
--------------------------------------------

3.23 introduces "the Adorned" and "special Spectres" combining them can boosts our dps and survial to next level.
what this thread is about stating that pSRS or chaos damage based srs are not only 'league starter' build, but can do quite well and competitive do some hard content efficiently.

At least for now, Adorned pSRS are:
- A- tier Simulacrum farmer, /w average 6 stacks rewards.(i know some of special bd can do 7 stacks easily, thats why its A-)
- A tier uber boss farmer, especially uber maven
(i farmed uber maven 400+ times /w zero AG or Spectres death, average 3.1 mins/writ)
Spoiler
ye, i know special boss bd like trapper can farm maven avg 1.5mins/writ skipping phases, pSRS dont have that much dps, but we are all rounder build

----------------------------------------------

So,Here we go:

the Adorned (and Ghastly Eye jewels):
Spoiler
one of pSRS build requires poison chance capped. "the Adorned" can easily make it and saving jewel slots and provides huge flat chaos damage for our raging spirits,lately giga version even boost our survial futher more with implicits:
- 100% avoidance for stun
- 100% avoidance for bleed
- 130% Reduce Cures effect(almost means immunity)
- ignite duration reduction 50%+
and combine with mageblood and panthon theres more:
- immune to shock
- immune to freeze and chill

the Adorned options /w ghastly eyes(assuming using fractured jewels)

Spoiler
Budge versions A: 127% and x3 15% "poison on hit" slot into passive tree. so total 4 jewels
Budge versions B: 134% + "100% darkness enthroned" x2 '15%' into passive tree + 1 into belt. so total 4 jewels as well but more flexible.

MageBlood versions
more tanky(can do Simulacrum 30 waves and uber bosses, i leveled from 97-100 by doing simu):
- By 134% Adorned and x3 '15%' eyes(usually at this stage, using t2 minion chaos damage would be more flexible and cheaper)
- By 144% x3 '14%' or '15%'+'14%'+'13%'(giga and current option, using 144% Adorned gives us more options on t1 chaos fractred jewels, they are quite expensive)

Spectres and death attument
Spoiler
srs has "skeleton" and "construct" tag, by using perfect ["hulking miscreaton","judgemental spirit","forest tiger","naval officer"]. you get:

- srs deal 100% increased Damage
- srs have 30% increased Attack and Cast Speed
- srs have 171 to 286 Added Chaos Damage(huge flat chaos dmg)
- srss have 216 to 324 Added Fire Damage (ignored if using void manipulation)
- lv28 Discipline(great aura for minion suvival even better if "Mind over Matter" is spec)
- lv22 Haste(so u can use other aura for enlighten+3 aura setup such as grace)
- lv22 Precision

AG and Spectres survial requirement:
Spoiler

You need a "+2 socketed minion gems" corrupted helm/boot(prefer helm) combine with "+2 level minion skill gems" prefix to enable 4 Spectres and high level meatshild/minion life support.
for 70+ times Simulacrum 30 waves and 400+ times uber maven, 0 AG and Spectres death i mean it.
with correct setup, none of them even drop like 20% hp most of time, except maven, for maven no regen and nuke spells can put AG in danger,use convacation more offen or just suicide if you dont know how things go.
(i masters uber maven fight but it can be quite difficult at start, so budge versions AG would be recommend for practice)

4th Spectre special note:
Spoiler
naval officer is hands down best, but it casts a huge wave causing visual block sometimes, this can be annoying because it can block some bosses mechanics(such as brain game),make sure you use officer when you can live with the visual block, like guessing what the missed brain game step. otherwise perfect warlord is second best option.

AG setup:
Spoiler
- kingmaker
- crown of the tyrant(white socket)
- Gruthkul's Pelt(i prefer it over doppleganger)
- Asenath's Gentle Touch OR
- oskarm(prefered chaos res 85/75 on AG for oskarm)
- windscream

These are bis,but for start if you are not sure about AG's survive, use budge setup such as Dying Breath or leer cast(strongly recommend use them on uber bosses practice)

--------------------------------------------------------
02/17/2024 update:Charms
Spoiler
prefix:
- must have tier: "While there are at least five nearby Allies, you and nearby Allies have Onslaught"
- recommend: "increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills" 10% is enough for enable all aura with lv4 enlighten

suffix:
- recommend:"chance to Suppress Spell Damage" for capping suppression
- recommend:"regenerate % Energy Shield per second" You need about 50 es regen/sec to run this build smoothly,70-100 better.
- recommend:"max spell/melee block chance"
- backup:"+1 minimum endurance charge" only consider it when you capped spell suppression

---------------------------------------------------------

Progressive pobs:
Spoiler
3 spectres starter:https://pobb.in/TtrmNUh4mZ1D
4 spectres:https://pobb.in/skBrpyLEGFFM
mageblood v1 ft.warlord:https://pobb.in/BqBxYkLDxhjE
(Current)mageblood v2 ft.naval.officer:https://pobb.in/X2EXbOc4sM44
(Latest) ProgenesisSpiritShield https://pobb.in/HvuQCJDYAGIT
@pes502 also progressive very well on gears, check the pob if you're intrested.

so when you get to MB versions, your spirits poison would be 35m capped on signle target without unbound ailment or temporal chains. that is the time for start scaling crit/crit multi. replace them with "predator" skill gem and "assassin's mark"(enable by AG oskarm glove) boost our dps more.

---------------------------------------------------------

Speciall notes:

Spoiler

- In pob,the boots sockets order for Arcanist Brand setup is wrong except latest one, thanks to @trigoonz.

- also boots, "the brittle ground" on it still need testing,it seems not very consistent for fighting maven, ignore the mod and use others such as "bone offering effect"
- "the brittle ground" implicit on boot is solid

- the charm suffix "can not be stunned when fortified" is not very consistent.

- forbidden jewels are not needed for adorned branch.

Ruthless vs Unleash:
ruthless shines at ultimatum,bosses,Simulacrum. otherwise use unleash,whenever you stay at one place less than 2 second, such as mapping.

02/12/2024 updated:
Predator is best support gem for single target,replace unbound ailment with it in early pobs.

ill add more when i remember something, too much to add.

Thank you.

source:https://poedb.tw/us/Summon_Raging_Spirit#RagingSpiritSummonedSkull
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nightash2322 um 27.03.2024, 19:02:35
Zuletzt angestoßen am 12.02.2024, 21:19:39
Firstly, I would like to thank the author of this build because he is probably the most friendly person I have met in the world of online gaming recently. He willingly helped me rebuild my character according to his guide, provided me with lots of valuable advice and tips, donated some items to me, and overall, he is very willing and friendly.

There is no problem achieving a 30/30 Simulacrum deathless run with the build. I leveled from 97 to 98 solely in the Simulacrum, and my version of the build still has a long way to go compared to the author's version; there is still room for improvement.

This guide definitely deserves much more attention, and if you have enough currency, I highly recommend trying out this build.

At the end, I am attaching a Path of Building (POB) with the current version of my build: https://pobb.in/APqGd6qEI8H4

Thank you very much man!

// 14.02.2024 UPDATE
- solved corrupted blood and blood immunity in tree (implicits on jewells)
- changed basalt flask with bleed immunity to basalt flask with % reduced curse effect
- slightly boosted damage (better jewell)
- also if you don't like Shield charge, you can use Whirling Blades as a movement skill
Zuletzt bearbeitet von pes502 um 14.02.2024, 09:19:47
Due to fractured either "Minions have x change to poison" or "minions deal x chaos damage" ghastly eye jewels are getting more and more expensive as league going.

Introducing an alternative way(relatively cheaper too) to make magic jewels for hunting corrupted implicits.
=======================================
this can be a general way to make magic jewels without expensive fractured base
=======================================
Splitting method:
Use beastcrafting Fenumal Plagued Arachnid as a way to reverse-regal an rare item to magical.

1 Get an rare jewels from trade or make it via Aberrant fossil-crafting(preferred).
note: you may need to divine it for "13%+ poison chance",depends on your "adorned".

2 Split it, chance of success( 1/3 ).

Price checking:
Spoiler
fractured (Minion have x change to poison on hit) "13%" about 15divs
"14% or 15%" ,T1 "minions deal x chaos damage" 60+divs or soldout

An iLvl84 have "Minion have x change to poison on hit" and T1 "minions deal x chaos damage" ghastly eye jewel made by Aberrant fossil-crafting cost about 3 divs(cheaper if you regex for t2 chaos damage too).
Some extra divs on ajusting poison change cost about 2 divs per jewels.
Getting an successful splitted magic jewel cost about (3+2)*3= 15 divs.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nightash2322 um 11.02.2024, 21:51:24
I'd like to second Pes' comment regarding Nightash helping out newer players. He took the time to explain this build to me in game, and i'm slowly finding my footing with it. I'm glad he took the time to write this up for all of us.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: