[3.23] Golem is back!!!! Golem Lightning Hordes - Afana

Hello, exiles!

I want to share with you the evolution of my build that utilizes the concept of the energy loop. Initially, I tested this idea in version 3.22, focusing on Mage Skeletons and achieving promising results. However, the build had some limitations:

Spoiler
1. The loop for Offerings was not optimal, requiring the use of Desecrate and memorization of offering timings, complicating the gameplay.
2. The dependence on "Fresh Meat" with a short duration forced frequent stops to summon Mage Skeletons.
3. It was not possible to activate all offensive auras simultaneously, as aura spectres did not exist in 3.22.

With the arrival of 3.23, Golems received a significant buff, and combining this with the advancements from my previous build, I finally created a version that is easy to assemble, has excellent clear speed, is resilient, and can tackle challenging content like Ubers and Simulacrum. I highlight two specific Golems:

-Summon Stone Golem of Hordes
-Summon Lightning Golem of Hordes

These Golems addressed the mentioned issues, eliminating the need for "Fresh Meat" to boost DPS. Additionally, with the addition of Aura Spectres, the loop can now be performed, concentrating all offensive auras on the spectres.

How the Build Works:

Offerings Loop:
Spoiler
Walking using the "Convocation" skill on the left mouse button activates the Offerings loop, thanks to "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with an 8-second Cooldown." The unique boots "Corpsewalker" generate corpses automatically while walking, providing fast and efficient gameplay, increasing movement speed, and reaching 75/75 block for attacks and spells.

Offerings are crucial for both defensive and offensive effectiveness, providing significant buffs.

Aura Spectres:
Spoiler
New spectres added in 3.23 further strengthened minion creation. The ones I use and their contributions are:

Perfect Pain Artist - +30% Critical Strike Multiplier
Perfect Spirit of Fortune - Damage with Hits is Lucky
Perfect Warlord - Shares Endurance Charges with allies
Perfect Forest Tiger - 5% chance to grant a Frenzy Charge to nearby Allies on Hit

Spectros: you buy corpses and use skills on them. Note: Unseal the weapon before using the skill on your corpse.

Fleshcrafter and Vixen:
Spoiler
The unique chest "Fleshcrafter" and the unique gloves "Vixen" play crucial roles in the build, providing elemental resistance reduction and allowing efficient curse use. "Assassin's Mark" is the chosen curse, generating Power Charges for Golems and increasing critical damage.

Essence Glutton:
Spoiler
While not mandatory, I recommend using it for mana/energy shield regeneration.

Mandatory:

Spoiler
Masteries: Convocation with a 40% increased cooldown recovery rate and 20% increased effect of Offerings.
Mandatory Auras: Determination, Purity of Elements, and Discipline.
Offering Effect Stack: At least 110%, distributed across 3 charms and "That Which Was Taken."
Impossible Escape: Optional but saves 6 points in the skill tree, making room for another Large Cluster.
Large Cluster:
While expensive, Large Clusters are crucial to maximizing the build. If you don't have access to them, opt for Large Clusters with attack/cast speed + 10 energy shield + 5 Dex, Int, or Str.

Fleshcrafter Slot Colors:
Spoiler
I recommend 2 green slots and 4 blue slots, or 1 green slot and 5 blue slots if you don't have access to a chest with at least 2 white slots.

for 2 green Socket and 4 blue Socket, use:

-For 1 Green Socket and 4 Blue Socket, use:

-These are two good options for clear/single if I don't have the body armor with at least 2 white sockets.

Corruption of Unique Items:

Spoiler
Shield: The idea of having "Grants Level 23 Discipline Skill" is to free up a socket for "Arctic Armour or Desecrate" for potential stationary gameplay against Uber bosses (Example: Uber Maven).

Boot/Gloves/Body Armor: "+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems" to maximize the level of all minions used in the build, emphasizing specters, where reaching level 25 is necessary without relying on weapons, avoiding the loss of specters due to any errors.

AG:
Spoiler
Kingmaker
Blood Price
Gravebind
Legacy of Fury
Garb of the Ephemeral

Gameplay videos:
Spoiler
-[3.23] Golem is back!!!! Golem Lightning Hordes - Offerings Loop/Guide
https://youtu.be/zfzebvZjIlI

-[3.23] Golem is back!!!! Golem Lightning Hordes - Simulacrum Wave 29-30
https://youtu.be/5fqgHvX5RmI

-[3.23] Golem is back!!!! Golem Lightning Hordes - Blight AFK / No Towers
https://youtu.be/IBVj6-G7nok

-[3.23] Golem is back!!!! Golem Lightning Hordes - Showcase
https://youtu.be/AMVhUBB1GDU

Leveling Strategy:

Path of Building (PoB):
To access all the details of the build, including statistics, skills, and equipment, check out my Path of Building here:
Spoiler
Pob:https://pobb.in/q_se3LCDnnYt
(Note: In this pob there are 3 rings, where the ring that is not equipped is to be used in case I can't find the ring I have in my build.)

There is a cheaper version of this build, I will post the STARTER version of the build later in this post, along with the cheaper version. Follow this post for more updates, and leave a comment if you have any questions.

Contact Information:
I want to maintain open communication with the community and receive feedback on the build. If you have questions, suggestions, or just want to chat about Path of Exile, feel free to reach out.

Discord: carlosteodoro

YouTube: www.youtube.com/@afanapoe

I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions, exchanging ideas, and further refining this build. Together, we can explore the full potential of the Trickster with Power Siphon. See you in Affliction!

Builds from 3.23:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3476777
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3459073

Best regards,
Afana
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SexonFive um 16.01.2024, 08:12:46
Zuletzt angestoßen am 15.02.2024, 17:44:40
I like your build, looking forward for a

League Starter/Low Budget Version (like 1,5M-5M)
Medium Budget Version (Maybe 10M-20M)

At least one Question
why no "Greater Volley Support" or "Greater Multiple Projectiles Support" for the Lightning Golems?
Blood price is absolutely not worth using on this build. Your AG needs life, and reducing it is BAD.

Craft a Shaper Crusader helmet with "Nearby Enemies take 6% increased Elemental Damage" and Nearby Enemies have -9% to Lightning Resistance
Hey man, how does this build fair with juiced + wisps content?

This was my favorite build before they gutted the CD's and all.
"
Ayxera schrieb:
Blood price is absolutely not worth using on this build. Your AG needs life, and reducing it is BAD.

Craft a Shaper Crusader helmet with "Nearby Enemies take 6% increased Elemental Damage" and Nearby Enemies have -9% to Lightning Resistance

"
the resistance is "0", nothing that affects it applies to this build.
"
FrenchThugz schrieb:
Hey man, how does this build fair with juiced + wisps content?

This was my favorite build before they gutted the CD's and all.

"
He made maps with 5k wisp.
"
LunaBloodfallen schrieb:
I like your build, looking forward for a

League Starter/Low Budget Version (like 1,5M-5M)
Medium Budget Version (Maybe 10M-20M)

At least one Question
why no "Greater Volley Support" or "Greater Multiple Projectiles Support" for the Lightning Golems?

"
in my tests you can use these two settings for the clear (Fleshcrafter Slot Colors:)
"
Ayxera schrieb:

"
even the zombies aren't dying so it's okay to wear this helmet.
it looks like a fake, where did you get the fortification in the pob, and I also didn't quite understand where you put 5 more auras that you have indicated the actual auras of the spectra
"
xixioco schrieb:
it looks like a fake, where did you get the fortification in the pob, and I also didn't quite understand where you put 5 more auras that you have indicated the actual auras of the spectra

"
Each spectre listed has its own specific aura, the video shows all the active auras including the fortification, as for the fortification it comes from the AG using "Kingmaker"

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: