newplayer build problems and asking for guidance

could someone take a look at my chars gear and skill tree and tell me where I can I prove the defensive side a bit as I'm more glass than cannon and if I am missing something critical on my build as my dps seems really low

think I have my char visible now can put a pob link on till I get home :(
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Griffenhawk1155 um 03.01.2024, 05:36:25
Zuletzt angestoßen am 03.01.2024, 13:38:11
"
Griffenhawk1155 schrieb:
could someone take a look at my chars gear and skill tree and tell me where I can I prove the defensive side a bit as I'm more glass than cannon and if I am missing something critical on my build as my dps seems really low and i have a feeling i defo done something wrong somewhere

https://poe.ninja/pob/zQk
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Griffenhawk1155 um 03.01.2024, 12:19:22
you either:

a) doing overjuiced maps without a headhunter

b) phys hit are probably raping you

if b) you should consider lightning coil. i know losing dmg sucks, but you can atleast get the lost spell suppress from tree and you can work on getting some better gear for the lightning res. for example you have 2 dead flask - you can get a higher tier life flask with corrupt removal, get some fracture base belt so you can get better resist and drop amethyst flask in favour of a stibnite. you can work on getting better rings too - decent frac amethyst bases are like 50c. not sure if you have a decent watcher, but getting one with additional chance to evade + something else good from precision, minus mana cost clarity, life gain on hit with vitality and so on, would go a long way. also most of your gear has no life rolls... frac bases are super cheap this league so you can get decent ones for 20-30c. for example helmet you can get a frac resist base, roll with greed essence untill you hit 2 other good suffixes and craft phys as fire i think it was in the prefix. on implicit you can also get another phys as elemental from eldrich currency. quiver has no life, one ring has no life other has lowest crafted roll possible and on boots you have crafted evasion...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von feral_nature um 03.01.2024, 13:38:56

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: