Tips for first time bow-user in closed places

I'm playing a ranger for the first time, and doing a toxic rain pathfinder. I had no problems at all in the acts and never died. Maps seem ok so far, but some content throws me, particularly rituals and other very small arenas where I have difficulty getting out of the way. I've developed a playstyle that works well for me in most contexts, but have serious trouble positioning in tight arenas, because I can't tank well. I've been using 3 movement skills to great effect so far (blink arrow, flame dash, withering step) but I notice the most in rituals that I've reached my limit.
Any tips?
(Hoping the answer is not to simply avoid Rituals and other tight enclosures, but that's what I'm considering...)
For context, I'm playing SSF and do not want advice on gearing, but any other tips welcome.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.22.2/AAAABgIDXgOHBL8FtQbnBx4KmwxzDkgRlhNtFAkZihqNGo8i6iP2JIsknSU_JikmiCj_Kk0rCjdMPydJUU2SUUxZbVsmXEBd8l4DX5hfsGJabNltbHUpdZ59W32wf5Z_-4P3hMWHy4_6koCTH5UulwabtZwCn22jiqQFpzSnm6fUrEetHK-8r-u1SLcwuL65ArvjwJzBa8M6xKLHncpKzxXPMtFv037WVNs035jjhOZY53Tn6ujW8NX22vkz-wn-uv7ICACeAJ8AoAChAKIAowCkAKUHEf4Ev_1rKP-xyGzZRbx1KZY2rRyGdLi-7qnRbw==?accountName=onomastikon&realm=pc&characterName=Sharp_Tip

Thanks in advance
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Zuletzt angestoßen am 17.11.2023, 13:40:58
Any tips?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: