Easy-to-gear sanctum build for PF ?

Hey everyone,

I'm playng a full tank Exsanguinate-poison builds that works great according to my expectations, ie not dying and being able to kill things and complete challenges.

However, I'm having a terrible time in Sanctum, due to both my poor skills and poison mechanics not being great there.
So, in order to get my 40th chall, I'm looking for a build I can transition to, that respect the following:

- under 100 div budget
- no intricate combo or pro playing required, I'm bad
- doesn't require body armor, shield, or any aura due to my defense layers
and Sublime Vision - purity of fire

I considered SRS but not sure whether I can get enough damage, and poison Spark is out of budget. Maybe totems could be a thing, but no shield means 1 less totem, and no torso means no ancestral bond Skin of the Lords, so...

Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance !
Zuletzt bearbeitet von PoitelMarto um 05.11.2023, 13:33:07
Zuletzt angestoßen am 11.01.2024, 09:33:49
Your best bet would be Hexblast mines, either poison or hit based. It provides freeze, which is crucial for Sanctum, and Pathfinder already has free Wither on hit.

Defenses are not that important in Sanctum, the general strategy is to freeze and kill enemies before they can hit you. Also, while physical damage taken as conversion works great everywhere else, it does nothing do mitigate resolve loss, so it's actually worse than having armour or evasion or energy shield.

Either way, I'd suggest looking for a high damage build, preferably with freeze. Get some relics that give you max resolve on boss kill, then just practice till you are familiar with the mechanics in Sanctum. It helps that tomes are dirt cheap.
"
Your best bet would be Hexblast mines, either poison or hit based. It provides freeze, which is crucial for Sanctum, and Pathfinder already has free Wither on hit.

Defenses are not that important in Sanctum, the general strategy is to freeze and kill enemies before they can hit you. Also, while physical damage taken as conversion works great everywhere else, it does nothing do mitigate resolve loss, so it's actually worse than having armour or evasion or energy shield.

Either way, I'd suggest looking for a high damage build, preferably with freeze. Get some relics that give you max resolve on boss kill, then just practice till you are familiar with the mechanics in Sanctum. It helps that tomes are dirt cheap.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/geometry dash subzero

Really very useful advice. Thank you. I will try the same way you said.
"
z_Exile schrieb:

realistically you'll never freeze anything with hexblast on a poison build, unless you go for some shenanigans with fury of nature
Zuletzt bearbeitet von auspexa um 19.11.2023, 22:44:57
Hello, This subject very interesting. thanks for helpfull writing. this article very important and true.
thanks for helpfull writing. this article very important and true.
Greffe de Cheveux Turquie

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: