Which links should I make?

I'm building a deadeye with focus on crit,poison and leech. I already have a Starkonja's head, Saemus quiver and a nostalgia ring.

My skill gems currently are Toxic Rain, Manaforged caustic arrows, herald of agony, artic armour, precision, summon ice golem, blink arrow and steelskin (still thinking if I will keep this one cause I don't have that much strength).

I already have my herald of agony linked to a mark on hit with sniper's mark

I intend to aquire a Death's Harp and a Dendrobate.

However I am not sure how should I link my skills amd what support gems to use can you help?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fenrisulfren um 27.04.2023, 11:47:39
Zuletzt angestoßen am 28.04.2023, 06:55:55
You should probably focus less on crit and lightning damage, if you are going a poison build.

Mark on hit and volley do not need to be linked to herald of agony, this just increases the reservation. Probably look into a Grace aura instead.

You should also do your lab trials.

If you are stuck just look up a build guide. https://www.poebuilds.cc/ranger/
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HeroicLarvy um 28.04.2023, 01:32:06
I was going for a perfect agony build, thats why I focused on crit and poison.

Didnt thought about that when I placed snipers mark on herald, tbh I was just being lazy so I didnt had to cast it, but that makes sense.

I already checked some builds thanks I have made some new links too

Caustic arrow will go on dendrobate linked to vicious projectiles, void manipulation, lesser multiple projectiles, swift affliction and increased critical strike chance

On the death's harp I'm thinking about toxic arrows, manaforged arrows, mirage archer, swift affliction, void manipulation and vicious projectiles

I'll maybe place steelskin, precision, grace and herald of agony on other armour part
And then I'll need to decide if I'll keep the ice golem and if artic armour is still viable, probably not.

Sniper's mark and blink arrow will probably be on other armour part

Thanks for the help

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: