[3.21] Deadeye Vaal Lightning Arrow ! 3.21 Cruicble !

Thanks for looking at my build - enjoy this pob i have explained most things in the notes section of this build.
It is a S Tier Clearing build for mapping and can also have amazing single target dps. VERY TANKY (92 Melee evade% + 88% Projectile evade due to new evasion/armour mastery) !!

Enjoy Exiles. Leave a comment if youve enjoyed the pob.

https://pastebin.com/7kDbmaLw - 3.21 VaalLightningArrow

https://pastebin.com/Z8DMMpPP - 3.21 Act Leveling For Guide
Zuletzt bearbeitet von LunaDarkWolfRc um 12.04.2023, 07:03:23
Zuletzt angestoßen am 18.04.2023, 10:08:42
Leveling pob?
Now posted Act leveling general guide for this build (very easily swapped and generic ranger leveling tree)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von LunaDarkWolfRc um 12.04.2023, 07:04:01
"
LunaDarkWolfRc schrieb:
Currently Making one for this build. Will post as soon as ive got it done

Great news! It would be interesting to start your build.
Can I see a video about the passage of maps with this build?
This build is currently being made by myself and a friend we havent fully geared or setup everything currently so the endgame version is Theory for now but is being tested currently. Will post video when we have full optimised gear.
trying this out now! >3, Single target is super scuffed.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von taehanpak1 um 14.04.2023, 20:01:09
Looking forward to an update here too. I can burn through mobs lightning fast but agreed that single target is really tough. Have a bunch of open gem slots so I added in manaforged arrows with power charge on crit support and also a lightning golem. Any other ideas?

I got this crucible skill tree. Any idea if the last skill works with this build? It says "All damage from lightning arrow and ice shot hits can ignite. 25% chance for ignites inflicted with lightning arrow or ice shot to deal 100% more damage."
Won't this bow and quiver fk up the chain from Deadeye's Ricochet?
Have you thought about going through Far Sight to Endless Munitions and slaping a barrage support LA for single target? Especially since you already went for all the + arrow nodes on the tree. Work your way to a Dying Sun and your single target should get better.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: