[3.21] CoC Ice Spear Build | Deadeye | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21

Hey guys, coc ice spear deadeye build is her. It's been a while since my last bow cast on crit build. Using Tornado Shot to trigger Ice spear. You can also add Freezing Pulse to main setup for extra clear speed. I manage to get 100% spell suppress chance and elemental ailment immunity and got some evasion but we still need to play carefully especially on bosses.

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div

Mana:
- Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost mod on rings
- Divergent Inspiration, Anomalous Greater Multiple Projectiles
- Mana Leech from Skill Tree (Clever Thief)

Critical Strike Chance: Aim for %100 crit chance.
- Power charges
- Diamond Flask, a flask with crit chance mod
- Inspiration,
- Precision
- Skill tree, Medium cluster
(Crit chance is still 100% without Bottled Faith, just using it for extra damage)

Accuracy: We need %100 hit chance.
Precision and accuracy nodes on skill tree is enough.

Spell Suppression:
- Gloves (+20%)
- Boots (+14%)
- Skill tree (+66%)

Elemental Ailment Immunity:
- Body Armour (+22%)
- Boots (+64%)
- Skill tree (+20%)

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Silverbranch (Lvl 1-9), Storm Cloud (9-32), Death's Harp (32-65)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward
- Praxis
- Blackheart x2 (Lvl 1-24), Le Heup of All
- Maligaro's Virtuosity
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Belt of the Deceiver

PoB: https://pobb.in/lTaf3W284Pzw

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dSw5

Build Video: https://youtu.be/IZvxFA9jmvo

Bandits: Kill All

3.21 CHANGES:
- Arcane Surge Support no longer causes Arcane Surge to grant more Spell Damage. Instead, it now causes Arcane Surge to grant increased Cast Speed
- Onslaught Support has been removed. A new Momentum Support gem has been added in its place.
- Critical Strike Chance is increased by chance to Suppress Spell Damage (Removed)

(Footage is from 3.20)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Bow:
Tornado Shot (Divergent) - Ice Spear (Anomalous) - Inspiration (Divergent) - Greater Multiple Projectiles (Anomalous) - Added Cold Damage (Awakened) - Elemental Focus (Awakened)

Herald of Ice - Hatred - Zealotry - Precision (Lvl 18) - Enlighten (Lvl 3) / Vaal Grace

Asenath's Mark:
Hydrosphere - Creeping Frost - Onslaught (Anomalous) - Bonechill (Divergent)

Sniper's Mark - Mark on Hit - Lifetap (Lvl 1) - Enhance (Lvl 3)

Immortal Call (Lvl 1) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10) / Flame Dash - Arcane Surge (Lvl 1) (Divergent)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von wishdropper um 19.09.2023, 09:31:01
Zuletzt angestoßen am 13.09.2023, 22:00:56
Looks fun! Gonna give it a go.

Looks interesting mate!
How's the survivability? What are the defensive layers?
Sir, thank you a lot for the build!

The LL Occultist was the first build I smashed all endgame content, Wave 30 etc. etc. in Sentinel League (my 2nd or 3rd league overall) and I'm very grateful to you anyway - After the reservation changes I thought you killed the build, and this league I tried 2 different starters already, I did not like any of em.. I leveld a ranger, didnt know what to play.. And thought I just go for a witch and play the LL Occultist (since my STD version was still working after some adjustments).

BUT! You, not the man, the legend, have just uploaded a Deadeye Build.

I will definetly try it <3

Currently googling for the gear, hope it will be easy to get the bow etc etc.

Love to you (gotta finish the vid on the deadeye before google lol)
have a good day and keep on doing builds, ty.

And feel free to bless us with your voice in the videos, crafting tipps etc.. But I understand, you should only do what u like to.

again, love 2 u

Dilemma<3
Been trying to level this for my 3rd character with the leveling guide, but after switching to actually tornado + cwcc there is just no damage anymore, i'm literally fighting bosses for minuts and even normal mobs are hard to kill.
Hi how are you getting frenzy and power charge? I see it ticked and i briefly looked over some of the items but I dont see any generation sources unless you ticked them by mistake?
"
Frostlord10 schrieb:
Hi how are you getting frenzy and power charge? I see it ticked and i briefly looked over some of the items but I dont see any generation sources unless you ticked them by mistake?

15% to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike from Body Armour

5% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike from Quiver.
Nice Build
Zuletzt bearbeitet von e2qnmesl um 14.03.2023, 18:20:16
Is there any upgrade I can do for this build to make it viable for comfortable uber bossing? I have this build maxed out and when I tried uber I keep dying in 1 hit.
Wonder if u could make a coc mf version of this build

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: