Year 2022: Gruthkul using barely visible skills

Dear GGG-Team,

the color scheme of the boss arena of Gruthkul and the boss skills are, at least for some people still a problem: Gruthkul's skills are not clearly visible, some would even argue not moderately visible - which feels unfair (when getting chunked to death by almost invisible darker grey thread projectiles on slightly lighter grey background)

(example reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ud9zm/does_anyone_else_find_themselves_constantly_dying/)

Could you please consider improving on this for future mob skill / arena / level design? Maybe even give Gruthkul's skill set/shaders a color update?

Additionally with a lot of FX coming from player skills (not even talking about MTX), it is even harder to understand what is happening in the fight.

I believe, even if you fight a boss for the first time, it should be possible for a careful player to beat the boss by observing its patterns and phases. But if some ppl barely can see the mechanics they might get frustrated.

I am playing PoE since open beta, and Gruthkul for me was _always_ difficult, just only because of the visuals, and i haven't noticed any improvements to visuals in that fight over the last years (but maybe i overlooked them if they exist).

The boss mechanics itself isn't that hard, although i normally run around like a chicken to avoid anything he throws at me.

Thanks for reading and considering!
Cheers!
Zuletzt angestoßen am 20.08.2022, 21:56:29

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: