Dying Instantly

So, I don't really play end-game stuff very often, and for the second time ever, I am actually at the point where I am mapping now. I noticed as I reached the Kitava fight things were getting harder, but now I'm just getting one-shot what feels like, a LOT. It's constant when facing bosses. Obviously, this has made leveling very difficult.

So, are there any baseline numbers I should be looking to hit stat-wise on my character to try and survive? The character I'm playing is the one in my profile (I think that's accessible here?), any quick-fix suggestions? I am slowly migrating from a cold-shot build to a more tornado-shot build I found.

Thanks in advance!
Zuletzt angestoßen am 18.07.2022, 17:58:20
You should get 75% resistance to cold, lightning and fire, that is what the game is balanced around you having at maps.

2k life is pretty low, so you should try to get as much of that as possible

Running a defensive aura like grace or determination also help

It seems like you have been prioritising rarity on your items, if you use items with no rarity but life and/or resists, you would survive better

if you have any more questions, feel free to ask me ingame @reapingWhatiSow

EDIT: just noticed, but you should do your 2nd and 3rd lab asap aswell
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ULTRALUL um 18.07.2022, 17:49:34
To add on what ULTRALUL sais: Your passive tree is inefficient - you´ve taken two times jewels on the outer ring for 3 passives when u could have gotten 2 jewel sockets for 2 passive points, then u spent 2 points for inoptimized pathing so thats already 4 more passives to work with.

U also don´t run proper defensive setups, u have triple offensive gems in gloves, helmet and boots. Ditch one and run cast when damage taken + immortal call + increased duration. On your rare pieces u need to focus a lot more on life, also - why do you roll dex on them? U got plenty of dex from the tree already, try to get int and str so you can get rid of the passive points and put them to better use.

Overall u should watch a few "im very new to poe" guides, zizaran has a learning-series that could help you out.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: