POE 3.18 Sentinel League - Why does a LVL 30 Ele Hit single target seem so TRASH?

I decided to convert all my ele hit damage to fire. But with the small cluster keystone I do not inflict ignite or burning damage. I inflict Scorched. Scorched lowers the enemies resistance depending on the HIT damage that inflicted scorched. Because of the small cluster keystone passive I only inflict scorch on critical hits which I have a 45-50% critical hit strike chance. I thought the conversion for fire would be better but it seems keeping it Tri-Ele just out performs the conversion. I will need to test more. I am not dropping a POB for this because of how TRASH the single target it. Any idea on why the conversion is so bad?

https://youtu.be/D6gV5tw0yfM
Zuletzt angestoßen am 16.06.2022, 16:07:33
because this game isnt balanced and it hasnt been for a very long time if ever. 4-5 skills vastly outproform every single other skill. thats just how this game is man.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
Amotokai schrieb:
I decided to convert all my ele hit damage to fire. But with the small cluster keystone I do not inflict ignite or burning damage. I inflict Scorched. Scorched lowers the enemies resistance depending on the HIT damage that inflicted scorched. Because of the small cluster keystone passive I only inflict scorch on critical hits which I have a 45-50% critical hit strike chance. I thought the conversion for fire would be better but it seems keeping it Tri-Ele just out performs the conversion. I will need to test more. I am not dropping a POB for this because of how TRASH the single target it. Any idea on why the conversion is so bad?

https://youtu.be/D6gV5tw0yfM

Because tri-elemental or phys conversion cold is vastly superior thanks to the new buffs bows got for hit damage, while ele hit is still on 3.14 numbers.

Bow skills that skill with gem level as opposed to bow hit damage are vastly inferior now.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: