TheoryCraft - Deadeye Forbidden Rite - Not finished, handing off research

Hey all, so I have been theory-crafting a Forbidden Rite Deadeye. The reason is that Forbidden Rite gets some really damn good damage bonuses from the Deadeye Ascendency.

First, going to leave my POB of where I left this: https://pastebin.com/Mrr6MYyM

I eventually got bored and am moving on to something else, but I think there IS potential here. Damage is over 1 mil, and the idea I was playing with was that since Forbidden Rite includes self-damage, that you can use a CWDT trigger to fire off Contagion, Essence Drain, and Soulrend for a lot of supplementary chaos damage and leech effects.

I just couldn't get the damage scaled with Witch or anything else really as I could with deadeye.

Concerns are scaling and mana consumption, and having high enough health to be useful in endgame.

Anyway, I don't know if this will be fruitful or not, but in case it can work as a good starting point, I leave this to others to finish.

One last thing - this thing SUCKS to level as - its something you'd likely rather want to switch to for end game instead. Its part of the reason why I am switching gears. That being said, I haven't really had the time to use it to its fullest either, so it could still have potential.

I welcome anyone who wants to improve on this concept.
Zuletzt angestoßen am 01.08.2021, 07:15:54
I to have been eyeballing a dead eye FR build. I am thinking that running it as a totem will still be the best bang for it. but its such a far run on the tree to the bond node, that it is hard to fill in the rest of the tree well. Ill give yours a going over though and see where it ends up.

My thinking is something along the lines of like what Mathil did with ice spear totem ranger.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: