3.13 Trinity Wild Strike Raider League Starter

First time creating a build, looking for some feedback. This is not for endgame obviously. Really wanted to utilize the onslaught, so 240% Onslaught effect.

https://pastebin.com/9WY1QCGn
add Trinity Support to links (not in PoB yet)
Not everything has been filled completely, not sure if going swords or claws, will vary based on what I find, can easily grab passive for either.

Please let me know any thoughts/suggestions.
Zuletzt angestoßen am 31.01.2021, 13:49:40
As desperate as I am for this build to work, the damage looks horrible considering you've plugged in 500 DPS foils.

Good effort with it though - I will revisit this after the first week or so and see if there's any new uniques/items that can help bolster the build up.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Archernick um 15.01.2021, 05:35:17
"
Archernick schrieb:
As desperate as I am for this build to work

A lot of interest around this build
pob updated with trinity support but even after setting the resonance in config I can't get it to actually work, dps isn't changing with any setup I try.
Hello is there any new pob for this?

Because i thought i was going to use scourge arrow with pathfinder but i just realized i don't like too much poison style gameplay.
This is what I'm working on. I was thinking of abandoning the build, but I decided I would continue with it and invest currency.

Surviving maps is currently difficult, not sure if even a crazy build.

Also, I don't make perfect end game builds I kind of just wing shit.

That being said you can take a look at what I've put together here.

https://pastebin.com/V4xDPYD2

The idea is to use Evasion rating as high as possible to get added damage, then scale all the added damage with % Ele Damage, then use as many "More Elemental Damage" gems as possible - which includes Trinity.

The second part is you will use the new basetype Windbreak Boots (not in Path of Building) which is Based on Accuracy rating now, which is why I go pick up a metric ton of Accuracy Rating.

So if we have 8800 Accuracy Rating, we should have 44 Stacks of "1 to 6 added lightning Damage" meaning we would be adding 44-264 Added Lightning damage just from that base on the Boots. This scales with % Ele and then "More" damage after. It's kinda crazy I think.
I took a look at your build as I am doing a wildstrike raider as well.

One of the reasons you are dying is you only have 103% life. Even if you had the best gear that is gonna be difficult.

Your tree kinda goes everywhere and i see that you were desperate for damage picking up nodes that don't really work well together. This pob is a level 95 and it wont really work.

I like the idea of using the boots I think there might be something there and I am going to look into trying it out as I can feel my damage is a little weak yet. I am only lvl 83 at the moment using low damage weapons but it seems to work just some weak single target. I think you may find that the onslaught branch is the better of the branches to take.

I'm not saying I have done it the best but mine is pretty tanky and one clicks packs so I am ok with it.

Good Luck
I'm also running a wildstrike raider also with this new Trinity Support. I decided to run with a claw/shield since I know as a Raider we're usually pretty light on HP and I don't like getting 1 shot through evasion. Figured with all the evasion/dodge we get on top of a shield I'll be able to survive. I'm using all 3 heralds right now and it's pretty fun. Just playing softcore and didn't die once going through the acts but died stupidly to labyrinth trial eventually.. lol.

I think there's gotta be a way to scale the elemental damage huge. The Fractal Thoughts helm can give a ton of extra damage but downside is no HP or resists on it unless you build your int/str right :(

I found this wicked corrupted ring with %dex and %int and a ton of lightning damage on it so if you dex stack you could scale the elemental damage to be huge I would think. You'll have to balance int and str though to get the HP bonus from the helm though. 40% crit multiplier from the helm is basically like 2-3 passive nodes so could save some talent points.

I went the onslaught path and also grabbed the increased onslaught effect nodes so I have 240% increased onslaught effect, it's pretty sweet. Still early though and using crap gear so we'll see how it goes.
Sorry to bump an older thread but it's the only relevant one I found. Anyone had any luck getting this build through end game? I'm running a tri-herald, trinity, wild strike raider and I'm just getting to red maps. Clear speed is absolutely fantastic but my single target is garbage.

I still need to do uber lab and grab the onslaught nodes on the tree but I don't think that's gonna be enough. I'm dual wielding doryanis catalyst for the decent phys dps and huge inc ele dmg. Survivability isn't a problem at all and as I get my rings, gloves, and boots up to par it'll be even less of an issue.

If anyone running this build has any insights that would be most helpful. I did minimal planning before starting and am now at a point of being unsure where to go.

I don't have a pob but the character is KeanudraculaOG if any want to take a look.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: