Try to make build, feedback? ST Cold Deadeye

Hi!
I'm very fond of the Spectral Throw skill and wanted to make my first build. I have watched EngineeringEternity's build of Spectral Throw Cold Conversion Raider, but I wanted it to be a Deadeye. Maybe I should just try to change his existing build. Could you give feedback on the one I created from scratch using inspiration from his build and "Creating a build" guide?

My POB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/0MET53ri

If you think there is something I should change before trying it out or if you think that I should just remake EngeeneringEternity's build please leave a comment stating some tips and what you think I should change or do.

Thank you in advance!

Zuletzt angestoßen am 14.05.2018, 14:18:49
"
PotionBlade3363 schrieb:
Hi!
I'm very fond of the Spectral Throw skill and wanted to make my first build. I have watched EngineeringEternity's build of Spectral Throw Cold Conversion Raider, but I wanted it to be a Deadeye. Maybe I should just try to change his existing build. Could you give feedback on the one I created from scratch using inspiration from his build and "Creating a build" guide?

My POB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/0MET53ri

If you think there is something I should change before trying it out or if you think that I should just remake EngeeneringEternity's build please leave a comment stating some tips and what you think I should change or do.

Thank you in advance!

[Removed by Support]

Just do a build guide on your own and ask at the end for suggestions and or tips.

There ist always discussion.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Allen_GGG um 14.05.2018, 14:40:52
Currently playing a cold ST deadeye on flashback, check my profile if you want. Mostly based on a recent Mathil build so you can watch his video to learn more, though I did change some things.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von irradikate um 14.05.2018, 05:33:44
"
irradikate schrieb:
Currently playing a cold ST deadeye on flashback, check my profile if you want. Mostly based on a recent Mathil build so you can watch his video to learn more, though I did change some things.

Thank you! I will do that right away!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: