[DEAD BUILD] Dead Eyes - Blink/mirror summoner [WIP]

Build is better as saboteur.. which I found out at lvl 81... FeelsBadMan

Spoiler
Currently lvl 81 doing this build in BHC. I started using blink/mirror arrow at lvl 36 right after getting Fast and Deadly ascendancy and it was a breeze to level.

Build is unfinished. Thread is for discussion, inspiration and a personal log.

https://pastebin.com/jcrxmvLi <- Path of building link
This_just_in_Bieber <- IGN (don't ask)

Jewel search links:
Expensive
Cheap

Problems encountered:
- Giving minions frenzy charges would be an insane dmg boost, but I haven't found any way of reliably getting charges on bosses.
- Sadly the class only has 2 beneficial ascendancy points for us, fast and deadly & gathering winds. I tried doing a hybrid summoner/mirage archer, but we would lose out on EE and generosity.

Awesomeness encountered:
- Can start doing build as early as lvl 36-40 and it's really good for leveling too.
- The damage output is actually pretty good. Kills t5 map bosses in 1-4 seconds.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Scully um 15.03.2018, 15:08:36
Zuletzt angestoßen am 20.03.2018, 01:11:31
Trap+cluster trap seems better for mapping, but has less dps on bosses. Will probably go trapper+tinkerskin.

edit: makes blink arrow not useable for movement. Will only use cluster trap on mirror arrow.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Scully um 14.03.2018, 14:57:03
Got myself
on the very last fusing :-)

Anyone know how trap CD reduction interacts with blink/mirror arrow? Do traps bypass their CD?
Seems it bypasses CD... Guess this build is is trash then gg
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Scully um 15.03.2018, 14:39:23
Rerolling as a saboteur which is just miles better for this build. Leaving this thread as a warning to other idiots like me. RESEARCH SHIT BEFORE YOU WASTE 2 DAYS OF YOUR LIFE
So it seems more than just myself had an idea for this build.

This build is far from trash btw.

There are a ton of optimizations to your passive tree and items (assuming that is what you were wearing in your profile)

You can get 6k + life with the build and kill shaper with it.

Feel free to see my character. I have been helping guildies out with side things/builds so I have not had too much time to level but can clear red maps with literally zero issues so far even with my only like 4.2k hp atm.

There's even upgrades I can get for the build (Shroud of the LIghtless is HUGE for hp/mana, defense, and i can swap my minion dmg helm for an +Aura one with the shroud shift) Running Vaal haste is amazing for this build and you can even go Zealot's Oath/ EB for better mana quality of life.

Edit: If you do not see my gloves, they are Tombfist that I switch out with my Jugg. 1 abyssal for intimidate and 2 red sockets for cwdt + IC

Again, this build is really fast for mapping and provide EXCELLENT boss damage. There's even so much that I can pump into the build. 2 curses, more minion dmg, better jewels with +hp, Gem swapping for guardians (summon phantasm for Ele focus and gmp for Decay or slower Proj) just for starters.

I'm also at 0 deaths.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Vashseden um 20.03.2018, 01:15:58

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: