[3.2] Lioneye's Return: Spectral Shield Throw League Starter Build

My current Build can be found here:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/zRdNkX0A

This Build is budget and for League Starters. It can be played 'till mapping. Nonetheless it is not for HC!

I started this Build to give the new Skill a try. And it was not easy task. The skill got potental but is not everytime easy to level with. Still it is fun to play with.
So lets start:

Leveling:
You start with Ranger and a Bow. :D Grab whatever skill you like and get and level till you can use SST. On your way to level 12 you look already for a good shield to perform witch: any Str Shield will do. Also get any rare 1Hand Weapon with AS. So SST is not too clunky at the start (well it still is ... ). At lvl 20 you can use Ungils. At Lvl26 grab Ewars Mirage and play with it till you got 6 Ascendency Points. Then switch to The Tempestuous Steel (you can also use this for Bosskilling early on).
Shields you would use Titucius (Lvl 30) - Chernobog (Lvl61) and finally Lioneye's Remorse.
Get Ashrend as amazing BodyArmour early on (lvl 17!!!) and 4 Link it. Tada: cheap 5Link and it will do the Job till mapping.
You can use rares for the rest of ur gear or go with Hrimsorrow or Brinerot Whalers as Unique gloves/boots. Be sure to max resistences though, otherwise you will feel squishy.
Skilltreewise go for Live/Eva at start. Then Dmg, dmg, dmg. On your way grab Life or Mana Nods as you feel it is necessary. Bandits: well I can't stand them. ;) Yeah, kill 'em all. (they're Bandits!)
Sum up Currency and when you finish Act 10 with that gear start going for 5 Link Lioneyes Vision. When you start to use this Chest you should also finish Mercy Lab and spec into fast and deadly. From now on you have enough Acc and DMG to kill most T1-5 Map mobs and Bosses.

I have no tremendous good gear and all my gems are Lvl 16-18 with no Quality. Still I can easily do the first maps and have 40k Mouseover DMG. Not bad I think.

Data:

My Gear:
Spoiler

My Gems:
Spoiler
Main: SST - phys Proj - Elem. DMG - Maim - Add Fire (Add Cold if you can color 4green)
Aura: Hatred, HoI, HoA
Def: CWDT - IC - IncDur / CWDT - FlameGolem - Temp.Chain
Utilities: IncDur - VaalGrace - BloodRage / Ancest.Prot - (whateverGems you have)
Move: WhirlBlades - FA - Fortify

Final Skilltree (can be changed to your likings):

The Final Tree at Lvl 90 will give 94k DMG and 4.6k Life (with no gg Gear) when all Gems are Lvl 20/20. Life can go up over 5k easily I think (with the right Jewels).

Zuletzt angestoßen am 06.03.2018, 14:38:54
Oh I forgot to explain the Gear choice:

Shield: of course it is cheap and gives DMG and tons of Life. GOOD!
Body: although the shield itself can not pierce the shards do! So we can skip all other chaining sources and do mobs fast and save with only one chain from Ascendency. Also it is a big plus for survivability. (lots of Armour and life)

Teh rest of the gear can be excanged later for gg Rares or even better Uniques.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: