[3.2] >TEASE< Full Phys bleed shield throw

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:
90% chance for me not do the VIDEO guide, since this league is so far one of the worst (my opinion) i have no will to continuing playing in this league, i will at least make a writen guide for the people that are interested
Writen Build Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2106582

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS A TEASE NOT A FULL BUILD GUITE YET

I may do a complete build guide for this build later on, just not playing the much as i intended to

VIDEO:

The build consists in using the Spectral Shield Throw ,ofc, stacking as much chain without losing damage as possible and using it as a full physical with bleeding for extra damage and to proc the Haemophilia Unique gloves phys explosion improving even further the clear speed

(-)BE IN MIND(-):

-Basicaly just got to maps so dont expect much from dmg yet
-In the vidoe im using a bad shield wich gives me 1300 armour, making my dmg even lower, plan on using a 2000+ rare
-Yes i will try to take this build to shaper and so on

Any questions or ideas feel free to let me know
Vem também pra um dos maiores ( ou o único XD ) servidor discord br de path of exile [The Three Misters - Link discord = yfpu2jR]
1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4P7 70 CH4NG3
-Stephen Hawking
Zuletzt bearbeitet von fepóe um 10.03.2018, 22:42:59
Zuletzt angestoßen am 10.03.2018, 22:23:15
Hey could you post your tree atleast looks pretty awesome so far
"
ExiledVosh schrieb:
Hey could you post your tree atleast looks pretty awesome so far

I was going to make a full video guide but... this league is just sad to me =/ at least im making a writen guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2106582
Vem também pra um dos maiores ( ou o único XD ) servidor discord br de path of exile [The Three Misters - Link discord = yfpu2jR]
1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4P7 70 CH4NG3
-Stephen Hawking

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: