Need help progressing.

I originally set out on making a bleed TS/Barrage character. What is the current status of bleeds/ailments? I feel as though my clear speed is nice, but my barrage is getting kinda eh ST damage. Ive also loved the feel of volley/mirage archer and I'm doing my best to keep them in the build(more for mirage archer, but can remove volley if needed)

Im currently running all 3 heralds just because i love the added damage boost, I'm beginning to feel a little too reliant on the additional elemental damage. Based off of my gear and tree, what would be the best thing for me to do for more phys/bleed damage? I am open to anything

My current tooltip is: 12k TS 9k barrage

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAAHRAecFLQYjCIkNjQ-rFSAWvxmKGbQZ_hpVGwEhdiLqI9Mj9iSLJJ0mlSzpLYMuUzB8MfoyATKUNug51EMxRZpHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdTz1VLWp9br11oYSFhUmHiYlplTWa2Z6BpTm8ncaF07Xb3eu97FH8CfyuExYTvhmCGs4bOh3aMNo19j0-PYJUFlwaaaprxm7Wgn6EiokCjiqbgp9Stwq_rshm1CLvjvTa-p8EzwzrEosqpz3rTb9N-2cbasdrB3Q3fmO3X7g7vevT49qP-uv7I?accountName=jalowery&characterName=unearthedranger
Zuletzt angestoßen am 18.12.2017, 17:11:55

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: