Need advice about changing my build (STD, DeadEye, level 92)

Hi,
I'm level 92 Deadeye Ranger.
I have been playing from time to time for a long time, but I've never used any proper build and kinda tried to mostly roll on my own, sticking to whatever seemed to at least somewhat work.

Now, after one of the latest patches, or because of the level, it feels like I can't progress at all, and thus I can't experience new and cool content that there is, which is regretful. Can't kill the boss of the Vault map at all for example and some of the Tier 13-14 bosses are giving me trouble.

Now, I guess I could take any random working build from the list and go with it, but the thing is most of them require a lot of changes to my items and skills, some of which I really like. For example - the majority of Ranger Bow builds require Tornado Shot which I don't like to use bc of the annoying and honestly boring sound it makes. Yeah, that's probably a petty reason, but it is what it is. And so on.

So I thought maybe if I list the things I have and list the things I don't really want to change, maybe someone would be able to direct me towards the way to better my garbage build. Or any advice as to what I should do or where I should look. Or maybe it's ok and I'm just playing wrong and recklessly?

It feels like I'm very squishy and can't withstand even a single random hit from high end things.

Here's what I have right now:
HP: 3760 (282 regen)
ES: 46
Evasion: 18629 (55% chance to evade attacks, 40% chance to dodge attacks, 30% chance to dodge spells)
Res: 3x75%, -1% chaos.

The Skills
I'm using Siege Ballistas and Lighting Strike as my main damage dealers.
I also use Hatred, Herald of Ash, Ice Golem and Blood Rage as supplements
The tooltip DPS for the Lightning Strike is 32k without any charges, for Ballistas (of which I can have 2) - 35k without any charges
This makes around 100k tooltip DPS combined, as I understand

I really like the sounds that Ballistas and LS make, and even though I guess I could bring myself to abandon Ballistas, I'd like to have a main skill with a satisfying sound. LS or Ice Shot, for example, would work, or something similar
The Items and Gems I'm Using

My good old Reach of the Council. This is the item that I'm not willing to change, except maybe for colour slots. Right now slotted for Ballistas.

My Queen of the Forest. I really like it, cause I run really fast, and it's fun, but I guess it could go if needed. Right now 5-slooted for the LS, and the 6th slot is for a free skill, Frenzy in this case.

Rat's Nest. I guess it's a nice helmie, but if it's better to take a good rare instead, I could do that easily. Slotted basically for Proj Weakness.

Skirmish is here basically just for the 2nd Ballista. If Ballistas go, then so does the quiver.

The rares. Are they ok? I think they are, but maybe not? Could be changed on a whim.
Gloves slotted for IC, Boots for supplementary Auras

Flasks. First 4 to basically remove nasty effects (and to get HP and Mana if I get hit and manage to still survive), the last one is for more DPS)

The jewels. They too seem ok?
But again, they are for Ballistas, so maybe they would need to go too.
Passive Tree
As for the changes to the passive tree - anything goes, really. There are no nodes I'm attached to in any way.
I guess there are some nodes that I only spent cause of Ballistas
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBiMILgiJC2EMXw-rEMwRLxPaFUMV8Ba_GFYZihmOHKcj9iSLJP0mlSoLKk0rCjBxMHwx-jKUNZI2PTfUOdQ6QjwtPydBh0rIS3hNklFHUUxTpVPPVUtdaF3yXkVfsGHiYqxodGjyaU5sjG6qcFJ293sUeyB7w3wOfVt9dX8CfyuC5INfg8yExYnTiq-MNo19jb-QEZLzlQWXBprxm42btZ2qoJ-hpKIApuCn1KxHrcKvbK_rsQG18rc-u-PDOsSixq7KSsqpz17TftQj1orYvdnG2mLasd2o4dvnVOtj7T_tg_Af-JP56Prr_gr-h_66_sj_3g==?accountName=OdeToJoy&characterName=OdeToSorrow
What I Want
A Shaper viable build.
The Backbone In Short: Ranger - Bow - DeadEye - RoTC - QoTF (?) - LS (?)
Don't care about it being deathless, I want to be able to do the Shaper (and similarly difficult content) in 5-6 attempts at least (by the number of portals), I'm ok with dying from time to time as long as I'm still able to kill the boss in the end.
I know I might be asking too much, but maybe someone would be willing and able to help me out.
Or at least point to the weakest elements in dire need of remedy in this excuse for a build that I've made for myself.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von OdeToJoy um 11.12.2017, 20:59:31
Zuletzt angestoßen am 11.12.2017, 20:58:43

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: