Question for ranger build

minor spoilers if you haven't played the new acts yet

i'm playing a scatter shot ranger through the harbinger league but as of reaching act 6 i'm feeling pretty squishy i have about a 50% evasion chance and 25% damage reduction from armor but even in act 5 the the high templar was one shotting me with his orbs and beam. i rearranged my build to take acrobatics and phase acrobatics but im not sure if the penalties are worth it so i wanted some other opinions my dps on scatter shot with 3 frenzy charges is about 5,500 as of level 53 so actually clearing maps isn't a problem just surviving a hit

my goal build is here if anyone wants to take a look https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQcACSICAICv6wHRokD0-KEixKKn1P7IoaQbAeHbBiMZ_hXwUUeVBdnGMpR_AqbgCIma8V1oyqne-KR4wdXfmGJaJJ3Tfu969qMVILUIcaGPT7EwJT_dDZcGGYrDOiSLD6ttbDY962MRLysKXfIbyM_d8Yotgxm0apNM_9ZY4J8FZo9gbyeaaluvIXaGzsEzjb8FtcLsKlt59oJeAx4fQZLzXkX66w5IEZZ_xjBbrTMZ16yXHYPBxYhCgh706TfU7T8ajVsmf_s2iWe91CMwcd2oS3g6Qp2qbIwwfH8rOdRv8qCfMfp29_1usXzD5o25ePl-3Z7Epr7PXhVDE9qxAXFDZdPasa3CAAAAAJ0MANkBFAEBHgAABh8ACQD8AhQAAAQHAAwACAIAAQHwAAAAAAAJAN0AFAAABAcAGAKpABQABQIKALIMAZYAAVgCAWQAAAYfAB8CeQAAAQEsAQcBeAABkAEBkAEByAABZAABkAEAAAAADACkAgABASwBAAAAAAwAogIAAQGWAAAAAAAMAF0CAAEBoAAAAAAACQADARQAAAQHAAAAAAAA and sinse its not included my skill set up a peirce scatter shot for clearing, blast rain with concentrated aoe for single target, a scatter shot with chain to spread poachers mark and the standard immortal call on hit my last 4 slots are used for buffs like storm herald and vaal haste

the idea was to use a voltaxic rift and stack lightning damage then convert it to chaos and take the bonus damage from ailments

im open to suggestion about how to fix the build or improve it but please no comments about how its not the most effective build or that doing it another way would have been better without any actual constructive input
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Luhcious um 14.08.2017, 03:21:06
Zuletzt angestoßen am 15.08.2017, 03:37:58
I did notice that you only took 3 total life nodes in that tree. Here is an example of a pretty standard crit bow build (the template is pretty much standard). If you are looking to travel up to arcing blows you will need to cull 9 points out of the tree. It seems like the build you have has opted for all offensive nodes, and very few defensive nodes. You may want to take a few more defensive ones.

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAOUACQIAAG-MNonTcFJVS2HiJpUWvw-rbWy1SDY9napsjGKs7T-jiu4O73rTfn11_rrPeiP2TZK-p2VNvTZHfutjAx4fQREvIurDOio4JIuXBhmKxKK74zIBshmNfTfUUUcwfOdUJP3_3n8rOdR29zH6oJ8knWJa_MUNjYd2Sn1br04qI9NvJ5pqj2BM_0Mx2sF07QUtLlPTb3rvdcvqYo1-t7an1P7IoSL0-KJAAdGv6wBeGY7tgwguKgtd8o2_1CN1_YRv6NabJt1GY6cRgRR1pMKVBQiJmvFdaMqp2cYylH8CpuAAAAAAAA==
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Thenoblewagonmaker um 15.08.2017, 03:41:12

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: