SSF Burning Bow worth continuing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hollowdrum/characters [FlameSacrilege]

Can anyone tell me if my build is worth using into high tier maps/content.

- I am currently saving up jewelers orbs and orbs of fusing so I can get my two 6L going.

- I'm playing SSF so I can't rely on adding a unique that is unlikely to ever drop. Although I have been lucky enough to have gotten a Lioneyes Glare

- My current belt is just a place holder till I can find something better, but should I just try and roll a better rare one? phys base belt?

- My rings are mainly there to get to resistance caps, and I intend to replace the amulet soon but not sure if I should roll or wait for unique to drop.

- My burning arrow has 100% fire damage with the quiver, since I thought that it would increase my damage since I get more out of elemental damage increases/pen.

- I'm using the boots for generating frenzy charges, cause I don't have a reliable way to generate charges, although I haven't spent any passive tree points [only bandit, can refund though] on getting more charges so I'm wondering if I should just not bother with frenzy charges.

- The chest i'm using is mainly cause it has the lvl 10 added fire damage so I sort of have a 4 1/2 link. Intending to replace as soon as I get enough orbs for making my 6L.

- I intend to roll better gloves next, I was waiting for a 4L to drop but I'll just master craft 4L.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von hollowdrum um 06.05.2017, 21:27:54
Zuletzt angestoßen am 07.05.2017, 04:12:11
You should replace Lightning Arrow with Frenzy. That will let you curse multiple targets AND build Frenzy charges at the same time. Alternatively, you can do a Herald (I use Herald of Ice, but you might prefer Herald of Ash), Curse on Hit and Assassin's Mark (or whatever curse you like). That makes Curse generation passive. It's NOT as effective as doing it actively, but it is entirely passive. Hm.. that works with Herald of Ice, I've never tried it with Herald of Ash, it might not work.

Do you have a reliable way to generate Onslaught charges? Is Graceful Assault really useful? The Thick Skin grouping is kind of weak. Thick Skin itself is fine, and you need at least one minor node to get there, but the minor nodes pay out only 4% life, I'd try to avoid spending more than two points on Thick Skin and instead put those two extra points into the extra Revenge of the Hunted minor nodes. Those give the same amount of life (4% again), but also give Evasion.

If you dumped Graceful Assault and the two minor nodes in Thick Skin, then you could take one dex node to get to the Duelist section and have a few free points. I'd suggest taking one of the Frenzy nodes you're right near (one in the Duelist area, one in Shadow).

If you can afford the stat loss, Mana Flows (down in the Duelist section) is probably better than Primal Spirit (up in the Ranger section).

You also might want to consider switching from Deadeye to Raider. Deadeye does a lot of damage, but doesn't offer any defense. Raider offers greater utility (phasing on kill) and allows you to build Frenzy charges without doing anything active.

Mm... I'm doing SSF too, and I wish I had a Lioneye's Glare. Beats my 3rd (or 4th) rate Harbinger.

'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: