Tornado Shot + Deadeye: help a ranger newbie, please

Hello, Exiles!

I have little experience with the ranger compared to other classes and even less with its Ascendancies.
If you can, please help me with the following doubts! :-D
Thank you in advance!

>> Standard Breach - I'm playing a Tornado Shot, Pierce nodes + Life + Evasion + Dodge (still on its way).
>> Deadeye Ascendancy: 6 pts. so far. Far Shot, Powerful Precision and Rupture.
>> Using Drillneck and rares.
>> 4L: Tornado Shot + GMP + Pierce + Phys Proj Attack Dam.

Skill tree so far (LV 73):
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdEDHgSxBbUGIwguCIkRLxPaFHUV8Ba_GY4ZtBn-GwEbrR9BIXYj9iT9JpUnISoLKlswfDH6Nj051EMxQzZM_02STipRR1LsU7tTz1VLVvpbr11oXfJeRWHiYqxlTWlOapNsjHBSdf1293fXefZ7FH11fyuEb4bOidOMNo19jb-S85UFlcia8Z2qoJ-n1K3Cr-uxAbTFtUi74702vqe_1cEzwuzEosjcyqnTftQj1ELasdrB51TrY-2D-uv-Cf66_sj_3g==

Gear:
Spoiler

I ask you:

- Should I abandon Pierce/Drillneck for something else?
- Should I go for different Deadeye nodes? Chain/+1 Proj? Which one with 6 pts.?

Thank you so much!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von markus7 um 13.12.2016, 09:53:19
Zuletzt angestoßen am 11.03.2017, 11:44:57
you need to fix your tree as you did like 20 wrong nodes. check my archer in legacy or my assassin on normal. +1 arrow is good as with death opus u can drop GMP as u shoot 4 arrow with TS and its enough. piercing is good but i dont like it with TS. with a 5l u can go TS/poison/added chaos/physical projectile/GMP(as long as u have 4 arrow with bow and ascendancy - then put slower projectile or faster projectile or faster attack depends on your stats) . if u really dont like to go chaos poison then go for elemental TS with TS/wed/phys to light/physical projectile sup/gmp( same rule for opus i mentioned)
run hatred and ash early then go grace ash. assassin mark is good with linked to frenzy/power charge on crit/cast curse. if u dont have opus then put GMP instead of power.
if you dont go chaos then follow never sink guide but dont go for claw nodes before u get the lioneye jewel.
6th link with chaos: void or one of remaining faster attack-faster projectile-slower projectile
6th link with elemental:faster attack or faster projectile or slower.
Change your helm and feet quickly btw. they are ugly.
Ash, thanks for all the answers!
My character has come a long way since my original post.

Please evaluate this if you can:

Gear
"

Passives
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdEDHgUtBiMILgiJCpsNjQ-rES8T2hVDFfAWvxmKGY4fQSF2I9Mj9iSLJP0mlSchKgsqODBxMHwx-jY9OdQ6QjqzPs9DMUp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVaGluvXWhd8l5FYeJirGVNZdNsjG8ncFJxQ3Ttdct1_Xb3eOt7FH11fyuEb4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CS85UFlciXBppqmvGdqqCfoaSly6fUr-uxAbVIu-O9Nr3mvqfBM8MzwzrEosqpzZjPXtN-1CPUQtrB3ajh2-Of5wrnVOm96mLrY-2D73rwu_rr_MX-Cf66_sj_3g==

I was on Breach, now Standard. Thank you very much!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von markus7 um 11.03.2017, 11:45:37

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: