[3.24] Looping League Starter - Heartbound Autobomber

Do you plan on adding mid & high investment versions on the POB with more DPS/Defenses as the league goes on?

I think I speak for everyone that it'd be giga appreciated. <3
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dantrain27 um 29.03.2024, 14:55:32
"
dantrain27 schrieb:
Do you plan on adding mid & high investment versions on the POB with more DPS/Defenses as the league goes on?

+1
Why is my build so bad? i did as the guide told me.
But the loop is so slow and i die very easy.. cant even do level 3 maps.

Please some check out my build and maby help me.

https://pobb.in/i4yUAT7h6J6p

"
zerza123 schrieb:

I'm just getting started on my own build but it looks like you do not have your ascendancy forbidden power or unholy authority.
you also do not have the curse mastery you take 40% reduced damage from crits I'm sure those will help you.
Maybe someone can check my character, The loop stops quite quickly for me and doesnt really output a lot of damage or proc spells enough times. Granted I have not done the uberlab but at the moment I wont be doing it unless someone carries me.

Perhaps I missed something as it's not smooth at all.
"
rkaiser schrieb:
Maybe someone can check my character, The loop stops quite quickly for me and doesnt really output a lot of damage or proc spells enough times. Granted I have not done the uberlab but at the moment I wont be doing it unless someone carries me.

Seems like you've got too much armour on your gear (especially boots), we need to have minimal physical mitigation so heartbound loop will deal enough self damage. We can get some phsyical mitigation once the heartbound loops are catalyzed but even then we want %physical damage reduction instead of armour, since armour disproportionately mitigates small hits (like those from heartbound loop). Getting some more life on gear would be some good upgrades to look for as well.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Juminoh um 02.04.2024, 21:50:01
"
dantrain27 schrieb:

Definitely can! I'll put one together this weekend. In the meantime the upgrades section summarizes most of the big changes!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Juminoh um 02.04.2024, 21:53:44
I'm finding the build to be very enjoyable. I would like to point out two things I noticed.

1. Herald of Ice makes for a great map experience, I invested the points from proj penetration into aura mastery to fit it in, considerable difference in clear speed

2. Is there something to soul rending or is it purely for the high mana cost? I'm asking because if you consider frostbolt at level 13 (also has 18 base mana cost), wouldn't ice nova of frostbolts be a better shotgunner over creeping frost?

In any case, thanks for sharing this build. I'm over the update section of this build and having success with it, lottas fun

edit: punctuation
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DaFirenze um 03.04.2024, 07:52:19
"
Juminoh schrieb:
"
rkaiser schrieb:

Seems like you've got too much armour on your gear (especially boots), we need to have minimal physical mitigation so heartbound loop will deal enough self damage. We can get some phsyical mitigation once the heartbound loops are catalyzed but even then we want %physical damage reduction instead of armour, since armour disproportionately mitigates small hits (like those from heartbound loop). Getting some more life on gear would be some good upgrades to look for as well.

Did you even wrote somewhere in your guide to not use armor pieces? Like that should be in red and underlined then.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: