3.14 - Raider Kinetic Blast/Power Siphon League Starter and Beginner Friendly. Very Flex Build

"

Ok great, thank you for this. I stopped leveling Precision at 9 like the guide says, but I suppose I went too far with it still. I will look to pick up the mana leech node. Also, I am not sure if I fixed it, but I think my characters should be viewable. If you have any other pointers, I would appreciate it

Hello!

I saw your character. The next upgrades should be add with the craft bench attack speed to your wand (or buy another better), use a belt with increased elemental attack damage and life and res (stygian belt are the best option if you can afford one) and the Shroud of the Lightless is very easy to upgrade to 6L, you can buy one very cheap and upgrade with harvest craft the sockets. Also give you and abyss socket.

Then, the worst items are the amulet (you need life, res, damage and atributes) and a rare shield with life and res (if you want more damage, with spell damage modifier). Also, you can craft life in your saphire ring or buy another better with life, crit, res and flat and increased damage.

Have fun!
"
Hello!

I saw your character. The next upgrades should be add with the craft bench attack speed to your wand (or buy another better), use a belt with increased elemental attack damage and life and res (stygian belt are the best option if you can afford one) and the Shroud of the Lightless is very easy to upgrade to 6L, you can buy one very cheap and upgrade with harvest craft the sockets. Also give you and abyss socket.

Then, the worst items are the amulet (you need life, res, damage and atributes) and a rare shield with life and res (if you want more damage, with spell damage modifier). Also, you can craft life in your saphire ring or buy another better with life, crit, res and flat and increased damage.

Have fun!

Yo dude, I just wanna say this build is super fun and you are very helpful, I really appreciate the tips. I will start working towards all this now. I just have to ask, how do you get abyssal jewels? What are the best kind I need to look out for?
Just hit maps with this build using a bow was amazing and fun so now I've changed to KB/PS and i'm struggling with anything with a lot of life (bosses or rare monsters) any tips on what I need to help with damage
"
Yo dude, I just wanna say this build is super fun and you are very helpful, I really appreciate the tips. I will start working towards all this now. I just have to ask, how do you get abyssal jewels? What are the best kind I need to look out for?

Hi Lunut!

Ty for your words! I wish you can enjoy the build the most time possible.

About the question of abyss jewels. You can find them in the fight vs abyssal monster, you can learn more here:https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Abyss. When you fight vs abyss monster you have to follow the fissure on the grown. When the fissure stops, it creates a hole where the enemies start to leave and attack you. Whem you kill most of them, normally you will have to do this again, because the abyss will grow up and spawn more monster (you can see with the map, key tab, if the abyss will continue expand when you kill some monster near to the hole. If you kill the last wave, the hole can change, it could spawn stairs to go to abyssal dephts, where you can find unique bosses and stygian vise (a type of belt, the base of recommended for this build) or a abyssal trove, where you find the jewels. This is the normal way to find abyss jewels. Keep in mind that abyss start to spawn in act 6 and it has a 8% chance to appear.

Another way is doing delirium, ultimatum or another content like rituals where you can find abyss jewels.

The other option is buy a good ones, but only do this if you want the best jewels possible. The build is very cheap compare to another, but a good jewels could be very expensives, so try to find a good ones yourself and in the final upgrade trade some to min-max.

The best base jewels are the searching, with modifiers to wands. You also can use murderous, for some damage or accuracy, life and resis, but try to focus on searching jewels with flat damage and flat damage with wands. You can use harvest with attack and elemental modifiers to try to crraft a good one jewel. Try to use jewels with item level of 84 (you can see the item level with the cursor over the item and press alt), until that, use whatever you can.

Have fun and good luck with the jewels!
"
darkdan schrieb:
Just hit maps with this build using a bow was amazing and fun so now I've changed to KB/PS and i'm struggling with anything with a lot of life (bosses or rare monsters) any tips on what I need to help with damage

Hello there!

I recommend 6 changes:

1. Drop tabula and buy a shroud of the lightless, craft a 5 socket and link the sockets. You cand do it eith harvest, prophecy or manual with jewels and fus, do whatever you prefer.

2. Upgrade your wand, at least use a screming essence of wrath, you are searching a lot of flat damage and attack speed in the beggining, later on you will search more modifiers.

3. Change the shield, only give you some damage, poor life and poor res, try to find another better (crit to spells doesn't work in kb/ps because they are attacks)

4. Refund some nodes of the tree and try to hit the early-mapping or min maxed tree of the PoB.

5. Use abyss jewels with flat damage and accuracy, if you can, life and crit too.

6. Upgrade your flaks, mana flask aren't needed now, you need diamond flaks and also you can use sulphur flask. If you want, you can do atziri and try to find atziri promise or buy one in poe trade. Is very important use flask. Also, you can use a jade flask for more defensive, you will need only 1 life flask.

If you are strugglin single target yet, try to use conductivity/elemental weakness or sniper mark on the boss. Also, you need stay close for your node point blank to do maximum damage (the meaning of this is not just facetank bosses, but try hit the boss close, when you think the will hit you, dodge manually, cause you could die in one shoot.

Stay safe exile!
Hi again.

I'm coming back for help, tbh at this point do you have a discord or something? If you wouldn't mind me dropping questions every so often.

Anyways, if you could check out my character. I've just finished getting my shroud of the lightless to 5L and the right colors, so I'm gonna do my uber lab now and hopefully not lose lol.

I'm just wondering what I should be looking for my next upgrade? I don't really know how to find a better wand, since I'm still using the one I got at the end of leveling with a wrath essence.
"
Lunut schrieb:
Hi again.

I'm coming back for help, tbh at this point do you have a discord or something? If you wouldn't mind me dropping questions every so often.

Anyways, if you could check out my character. I've just finished getting my shroud of the lightless to 5L and the right colors, so I'm gonna do my uber lab now and hopefully not lose lol.

I'm just wondering what I should be looking for my next upgrade? I don't really know how to find a better wand, since I'm still using the one I got at the end of leveling with a wrath essence.

Hi, if you want some help, i think that joining in a community discord of path of exile will help you a lot about this question (for example, discord of mbXtreme or tytykiller, linked in their twitchs accounts). I can guide you some times, but I don´t play path of exile 100% of my free time, it's only one of my favourites games and I spend time on it in rainy days... So I'm not a expert. I can tell you some options to level or upgrade your gear, but some of the best options you can find it in videos of Zizaran or Mathil for example. Anyway, if you want, you can send me a pm with more questions and I will give you my discord account there.

About the uber lab. You are in level 83, that normally it's enought, but if you are a casual player, you could die, so I recommend push it in level 85-86, running slowly vs traps (often death of casual players). Battle vs Izaro is curse, some shoots of power siphon, dodge his first attack, stay close again, some shoots, and dodge manually again, recasting the curse when it gone.

Upgrades:

Find some good life rolls in rings, amulet, and belt, for example 70 in rings and amulet, near 90 in belt, cause you have very low life in your gear.

1. The diamond ring without life is bad, so try to find a opal or diamond ring with this modifiers, following the order: life, res (if you don´t have capped), damage modifiers (flat damage, increased elemental damage/lighning damage or accuracy if you lack some of it)

2. Amulet with life, resistances, maybe some atributes if you struggle with strength and damage (flat or increased elemental and critical chance and multiplier). An amulet with 3 damage modifiers with nice rolls, some life and res will be perfect for now.

3. Your belt, even with the base of stygian, is very bad, you will need upgrades in life and res, but too in elemental damage. High rolls of all (about 1 exalted if you buy a nice one).

4. Boots for now with life and res will help you a lot with less res in other parts of your gear, so try to find a nice ones with high rolls and some mov speed if possible.

5. Wand: You can crafted with screaming and superior essences of wrath. I recommend a deafening essence and spam until you get tier 1-2 lightning and attack speed (or possible craft). You could try to achieve this with harvest too, but it's more difficult now. Another option is buy a nice wand, but it will be expensive. Modifiers, in order of importance: add x to y lightning damage, attack speed, critical chance and multiplier, elemental penetration, increased elemental damage and spell damage.

When you have a good wand, rings, amulet, belt and boots, go to the helmet, the same of the path of building, to change your gloves in the next step. Finally a the best shield and try then to min-max your gear with the best rolls possible.

Keep in mind that you will have to do a lot of maps to make currency and keep upgrading your build, this process could be infinite, so stop when you thing the build is enough good for you. If you struggle with some of the content, you can ask me again, but for example, I use a quicksilver flask only for mapping, vs conquerors or big bosses I change it for atziris promise for example. This game is no linear and the endgame is very slow, so be patient.

Have fun!
Hi! Tried your build with a few ex budget (I probably bought some staff overpriced as its the first time I play a wander) and I'm having a huge trouble with survivability. I went for some max life inc. nodes to help me stay above 4k hp, but it's still not nearly enough. I'm at ~47% evade, almost 4.5k hp, 75% dodge and 48% spell dodge. Obviously some bosses are 1-shotting me, but that's raider for you I guess. What I don't like is that some magic/rare mobs can do the same. Any advices? Also, if you could check my items and tell me if I should aim to buy something immediately I would be grateful.

Edit: I've just noticed that I forgot to allocate Phase Acrobatics (whoops). The point still stands tho, ultimatums are no-no.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von nerdlv7 um 01.05.2021, 04:03:50
"
nerdlv7 schrieb:
Hi! Tried your build with a few ex budget (I probably bought some staff overpriced as its the first time I play a wander) and I'm having a huge trouble with survivability. I went for some max life inc. nodes to help me stay above 4k hp, but it's still not nearly enough. I'm at ~47% evade, almost 4.5k hp, 75% dodge and 48% spell dodge. Obviously some bosses are 1-shotting me, but that's raider for you I guess. What I don't like is that some magic/rare mobs can do the same. Any advices? Also, if you could check my items and tell me if I should aim to buy something immediately I would be grateful.

Edit: I've just noticed that I forgot to allocate Phase Acrobatics (whoops). The point still stands tho, ultimatums are no-no.

Hello there!

This build has one problem and it's survivability. I recommend you try to only use 1 attack, then run. Due to your movement speed and phasing you could do easily manually dodge some attacks of bosses. About mobs... I recommend you 1-2 clicks kinetic blast, run and move, another 2 buttons with kinetic and flask active. You will clear all the packs very fast, but you can't stay in the same position more than 0'5 seconds... so this build is very good for starter cause you clear very fast maps and you can get a lot of currency very fast... but it's very bad against some ultimatum encounters and some bosses. The strategy is to be moving all the time

About your gear, i think it's enought to do conqueror and sirus 6-7, but the wander build become good when you reach level 95 and above, cause are very dependent on the level. I recommend you go to some good cluster jewels and upgrade your wand with flat lightning damage (Tier 1), attack speed (tier 1) and good rolls of crit chance and multi... Later, try to get perfect rings with flat damage, increased elemental damage, crit chance and life.

About your tree, I think that the down-left zone with life isn´t good, cause 4000 or 3800 life isn´t very different in a glass cannon build, so i recommend you get some evasion or more damage.

Have fun!
Hi,
I am having problems with the dps of the build, I cant kill enemies of yellow+ maps, there is something I did wrong?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: