Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Does divergent elemental damage with attacks provide enough mana to sustain burning arrow against bosses?
"
AfroBeast schrieb:
Are there any advantages when using hextouch+woc+flammability+combustion over arcanist brand+woc+...?

Yes you get more damage and you can use awakened hextouch for a second curse.
Arcanist brand is more of QoL if you don't wanna be running into bosses face and manual casting WoC since you can just spam a bunch of brands from afar and forget about it. But unless you've got like a +1 curse chest and curse ring + gloves than a manual WoC will be more damage and if you really want to you can automate it with Asenath's Chant.
"
hipposcottamus schrieb:
Does divergent elemental damage with attacks provide enough mana to sustain burning arrow against bosses?

Not enough buts it better than nothing.
can someoen pl tell em if i should reroll a 60% fire damage lethal pride?
How do you manage stun ?
Hi i was wondering if there was a way to implement the new "petrified blood" skill gem and if there would be a way to gain some defense or offense benefits by doing so.
"
tilline schrieb:
How do you manage stun ?

Use enchant on boots or cindeswallow flask with 50% antistun and some implicits on jewels (by harvest).
"
hellfirekid schrieb:
Hi i was wondering if there was a way to implement the new "petrified blood" skill gem and if there would be a way to gain some defense or offense benefits by doing so.

I dont think so. We dont have a large hp pool to reduce by half it.
"
BlackPulsar schrieb:
can someoen pl tell em if i should reroll a 60% fire damage lethal pride?

We dont know your acceptable % of increase dps on jewel, just use pob and decide. You can buy another one lethal pride and divine it then compare.
IGN: efcㆍult
Zuletzt bearbeitet von griefc um 04.05.2021, 02:20:31
"
Ishamz schrieb:
I think the pros/cons section is a bit deceiving.. boss damage is good after you invest 30ex in gear, maybe more. Defensive layers is basically your damage, it's kill or be killed. Off-meta is ridiculous, the build is as meta as it gets, everything is super expensive.

I'm happy with the build but im squishy as fuck, I've no idea how I'm gonna survive t16s or endgame bosses.. Still missing important gear though so I'll update later.

Also legion encounters are bullshit, lol.

dude you dont even have all of your ascendencies, and are missing the most important survival one, thats why you feel squishy lol. also arctic armor will help, and once you get a 6L that'll also help.
Hi, if i have only 5 links in my bow (xoph's nurture) which gems should i prioritize?

Ty for the build :)
Never played golems, so a quick questions for the pros here :)

I can have 9 golems and there are 5 different ones. So how many of which golems should I run?
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: