[3.12] Hollow Palm Smite Raider 8-10M Sirius dps

"
rrrulio5792 schrieb:
"
Im having trouble with clearing. Any tips?

Tribal Fury anoint on the amulet is a must. Post your gear if you want more feedback.

I mean smite itself has lack of AoE.. U can check my gear at my account page. The single target is insane obviously but i'd like to zoom through maps
"

I mean smite itself has lack of AoE.. U can check my gear at my account page. The single target is insane obviously but i'd like to zoom through maps

It's a bit strange then, I move very very fast and delete packs instantly. I am not sure what kind of clear speed you expect.

With multistrike you can hit around 9 times per second, you are hitting two targets because of tribal fury and smite itself targets things at distance.

It's pretty "zoom zoom" imho.
"
rrrulio5792 schrieb:
I'm leveling your build LVL 85 with all lab done at the moment.

I'm trying to off-color my wildwrap last remaining green socket, so I can use lightning penetration, right now I use faster attacks as a 6th link.

Alright so first thing first, sry for being away for quite some time now, thanks for your feedbacks! I considered using wildwrap, but it's less damage damage and tankyness than a dex/%dex/life rare chest, but i guess it's a decent cheap option tho i wouldn't waste currency on trying to 6 link it, there is a lot of upgrades to get at other places that you will use at the endgame, i wouldn't recommend wasting too much on in-between gear.
"
Dosekalibre schrieb:
Having a lot of fun with this build so far, killing conquerors easily and clearing t16 without effort, i changed purity of elements for herald of purity, i managed to have 77% on all resis and i don't care too much about chaos res, i'm using a explode chest because why not it's pretty fun make sh*t explode, any suggestions?

I mean everything works with explody chest haha, obviously better for clearing, i don't think we really need, but I've never player with one myself but hey, if you have fun with it go ahead :)
The logic behind purity of element was to bump my res up, but if you don't need it and you don't care about chaos res, i guess go for herald of purity, you could go for flesh and stone as well instead , gives you safety during mapping and a little bit of extra damage against bosses, kinda best of both worlds but it's up to you really.
I get why you chose this belt and I think that's a decent option, I didn't thought about it myself so gj on that, but still don't think that's our end game goal. Yet if you cleared all content ( tbf i have way more dps than necessary) it's all good !
Thanks for your imput :)
"

Hey i checked your profile, i see that you haven't done the last lab yet, which gives you a good upgrade in terms of zoom-zooming through maps.
Tbf if you feel like you still lack aoe, you can always swap fortify for awak ancestral call, but the whole goal of our anoint is to not use this gem haha, or switch lightning pen for increased area of effect, it should feel better as well.
I just gotta say that even though we don't clear of screen mobs, we basically one shot every packs, during mapping most of the time is spent going from point A to point B, killing things is actually a small portion. And raider goes very fast compared to any other ascendency.
But if your goal is to have a HH clear speed, hey just put a HH and you should be just fine.
If you still feel like you're too slow, well nothing i can do about it sry, or maybe someone else will have an idea, but yeah ...
Thanks for you feedback tho !
"
RiKo030 schrieb:
can't Import to pob, you pob link not working

I don't know, it works for me, do you use the fork community for pob? It could be that.
"
ImDjuGe schrieb:
"

Hey i checked your profile, i see that you haven't done the last lab yet, which gives you a good upgrade in terms of zoom-zooming through maps.
Tbf if you feel like you still lack aoe, you can always swap fortify for awak ancestral call, but the whole goal of our anoint is to not use this gem haha, or switch lightning pen for increased area of effect, it should feel better as well.
I just gotta say that even though we don't clear of screen mobs, we basically one shot every packs, during mapping most of the time is spent going from point A to point B, killing things is actually a small portion. And raider goes very fast compared to any other ascendency.
But if your goal is to have a HH clear speed, hey just put a HH and you should be just fine.
If you still feel like you're too slow, well nothing i can do about it sry, or maybe someone else will have an idea, but yeah ...
Thanks for you feedback tho !

Dude you're absolutely right about that ascendancy! Thanks for your advice.
Hey can you help me with mine? I dont get what you said about the brutal restraint jewel? I dont see a 5% dex on the tree though but I have like 3.3m x 1.8 = 6m dps (if that's how its calculated) What should I change?

pob link: https://pastebin.com/4Mhuh3Fy
"
kauta17 schrieb:
Hey can you help me with mine? I dont get what you said about the brutal restraint jewel? I dont see a 5% dex on the tree though but I have like 3.3m x 1.8 = 6m dps (if that's how its calculated) What should I change?

pob link: https://pastebin.com/4Mhuh3Fy

Hi, so i checked youur pob and there is a few things wrong, but first about brutal restrain : brutal restrain is a jewel that affect passives nodes around it in many different way depending of the number it has on it. It is basically random and you have to divine it until yoou get what we want on the nodes we want, here it's 5% dexterity or 20 dex, as many as you can get, on mine i have 4 times 5% dex. Note that it can take quite a lot of divine to hit a good one, and i recommend buying 2 jewels when you roll, if you hit a decent roll you save this one and continue with the divine on the other until you decide it's good enough.
Secondly, you don't play with either ancestral call or tribal fury on your amulet, so no, your dps is only 3.3m dps. I recommend you switch ambidextry for tribal fury and you will understand what this build is all about.
Lastly your abyssal jewel on your belt has flat lightning damage, this is useless for us, understand that hollow palm gives thousands of flat already and a 15 lightning damage does nothing, i recommend you take a jewel with either coold res cause you are 2% off or chaos res, it'll be better.
Thanks for your questions, i hope i helped a little bit here, don't hesitate to ask again if i'm not clear on certain things :)

Ps: obviously getting an armor with dex on it, better dex rolls on rings and a dex/ %dex belt will be a huge dps upgrade, soo that's where you want to focus next, keep in mind that if you find yourself having trouble with all res you can also switch to prismatic heart, and you don't have a corrosive element jewel neither so yeah, there is that.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ImDjuGe um 07.11.2020, 03:36:48
Hi, I am fairly new to the game and currently playing a slightly different version of the hollow palm build. https://pastebin.com/cu1S0LTA currently Im out of ideas of how to increase my dps. I know i don't have the best gear can you have a look and see if there is anything wrong?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: