[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Oh my, thanks a lot !
"
Myumz schrieb:
Oh my, thanks a lot !

NP! Hope you got it figured out!
Were you able to take down A8 Sirus with this? And did you try out any 100% Delirious maps?
Hi HeroEvermore!
This is my 4th season on PoE and last 3 ones i played as summoners (2 with zombies and last one as a Siege Ballista).
I took a look at your build and choose it as my next league starter, as my last Siege Ballista was uber OP and took me bored at the end of the Harvest.

Never played as a mellee, but will give your build a chance. It seems to be fun and strong.

If i can take you a suggestion (not because of me, cause i'm ok using PoB Fork):
> Make all your guide with both PoB and Screenshots (for gems, jewels, gears, flasks, panteon, bandits, etc);
> Put basic mods required for each gears when Rare ones (exemple: Gloves - add dmg / streng / % streng, etc). This will help ppl to buy / craft;
> I saw all your nice videos, but trust me bro, the real proof your build is strong and viable for endgame is SIRUS :) :)
> For the last, but not less important, put some detailed descriptions / screenshots of all your LEVELING WAY suggestion (not only in PoB).

I just said that all cause i suffered a little when i came to PoE first time and searched for some helping builds to start, when i had no idea what PoB was. It took me a time to learn how to use PoB. Because of that, i skipped lots of builds with ONLY PoBs descriptions.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your patience to build this up.
I'm gonna surely invite you next league and post here my own impressions with the build.

Hugs.

Neo.
"
TylerDurden24 schrieb:
Were you able to take down A8 Sirus with this? And did you try out any 100% Delirious maps?

Yeah A8 Sirus dies fine. Not the greatest build for him but if you know the fight, it's not bad. I had no issues with some Delirious maps. Tightly cramped one's were sucky though. I give some credit to playing on a cloud gaming service though. Movement skills are my weak point due to 60ms latency minimum for me. This build will be better with better players.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HeroEvermore um 17.09.2020, 22:29:36
"
saskioamaral schrieb:
Hi HeroEvermore!
This is my 4th season on PoE and last 3 ones i played as summoners (2 with zombies and last one as a Siege Ballista).
I took a look at your build and choose it as my next league starter, as my last Siege Ballista was uber OP and took me bored at the end of the Harvest.

Never played as a mellee, but will give your build a chance. It seems to be fun and strong.

If i can take you a suggestion (not because of me, cause i'm ok using PoB Fork):
> Make all your guide with both PoB and Screenshots (for gems, jewels, gears, flasks, panteon, bandits, etc);
> Put basic mods required for each gears when Rare ones (exemple: Gloves - add dmg / streng / % streng, etc). This will help ppl to buy / craft;
> I saw all your nice videos, but trust me bro, the real proof your build is strong and viable for endgame is SIRUS :) :)
> For the last, but not less important, put some detailed descriptions / screenshots of all your LEVELING WAY suggestion (not only in PoB).

I just said that all cause i suffered a little when i came to PoE first time and searched for some helping builds to start, when i had no idea what PoB was. It took me a time to learn how to use PoB. Because of that, i skipped lots of builds with ONLY PoBs descriptions.

I'm gonna surely invite you next league and post here my own impressions with the build.

Hugs.

Neo.

Appreciate all the great suggestions! I'll be honest, I don't think I've written anything as in depth as this guide in 20 years man! I'm an older gamer lol. I did my best truly! First videos I've made in 11 years also (using a cloud gaming service at that)! I just really felt like this was a great starting point for Ice Crash balance and damage and other's who are more knowledgeable in game could take it even further! So I just kept adding everything I could think of to help. I disagree that Sirus is the only benchmark in game though as he's just one of many bosses and there's so many better builds to focus on that. May as well play Zombies or something. Which I've done. It's so boring. I like this challenge. It never got old for me and I never made another character in Harvest because this killed it all.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HeroEvermore um 17.09.2020, 22:39:29
"
"
saskioamaral wrote:
Hi HeroEvermore!

Hugs.

Neo.

Appreciate all the great suggestions! I'll be honest, I don't think I've written anything as in depth as this guide in 20 years man! I'm an older gamer lol. I did my best truly! First videos I've made in 11 years also (using a cloud gaming service at that)! I just really felt like this was a great starting point for Ice Crash balance and damage and other's who are more knowledgeable in game could take it even further! So I just kept adding everything I could think of to help. I disagree that Sirus is the only benchmark in game though as he's just one of many bosses and there's so many better builds to focus on that. May as well play Zombies or something. Which I've done. It's so boring. I like this challenge. It never got old for me and I never made another character in Harvest because this killed it all.

Hahahahaha, Same here! I'm going to my 46th birthday on oct 24.
But i love to play games!

Don't never misunderstand my words. Your job here is amazing. I could never do it better (or even good :) )
I just try to help you improving your tutorial with some advices i lived last 3 seasons. I'm sure you will earn tons of followers like me, new and experience ones.
About Sirus, he's not the only one, but he is the ONE. Just wait a little more repplies to see that he is the goal, right followed buy Shapper, Elder and, of course, Uber Elder. Uber Atziri is a huge challenge for most of builds, but dont have nice drops at all, so she don't call too many attention now.
Before i forget: delve bosses are a good build testers too. I will try them next league with your build.

Again, Thanks a lot!!

Hugs.
Neo
Zuletzt bearbeitet von saskioamaral um 17.09.2020, 23:19:02
Thanks Neo! Have a fun day in Heist everyone! I'm not the fastest leveler but I'll be on to help today in game!
Any word on HC viability?

Only 150% Life on the tree and no shield have me worried about the chances in HC. Would love to try it though.

Bonus question: How do you get those rings? Harvest has been my first league and even though I got one character to level 93 and two to 80+, I have zero clues about the whole synthesis mechanic. Even Google wasn't enough to help me out. How does it work? D:
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Loregar um 18.09.2020, 10:33:54
"
Loregar schrieb:
Any word on HC viability?

Only 150% Life on the tree and no shield have me worried about the chances in HC. Would love to try it though.

Bonus question: How do you get those rings? Harvest has been my first league and even though I got one character to level 93 and two to 80+, I have zero clues about the whole synthesis mechanic. Even Google wasn't enough to help me out. How does it work? D:

Hey, we can still get these rings via Zana mission maps (meaning use zanas mission and pray one of rare maps is an option) and at random from Divinity cards!
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Circle_of_Fear_(Synthesised)

This character is a VERY high dps version of ice crash no matter how you look at it. For HC viability you would need to adjust the life a lot. We aren't stacking block or anything in this build. It's just a phys reduc Ice Crash powerhouse.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HeroEvermore um 18.09.2020, 10:55:53

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: