[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

I managed to get through this because I tried Perforate at level 2 and just dropped it instantly. The range is just too short. I went Frost Blades instead with FB-Elemental Damage-Increased Cold Damage-Multistrike and brute forced until I hit 51, where I sold all the drips of currency I had and got a Terminus Est for 3C. That increased damage to a level where I could at least clear Solaris/Lunaris and then I farmed up a Tabula through Blood Aqueduct runs (5 cards + buying) and then switched over to Flicker.
"
thespeech schrieb:
I managed to get through this because I tried Perforate at level 2 and just dropped it instantly. The range is just too short. I went Frost Blades instead with FB-Elemental Damage-Increased Cold Damage-Multistrike and brute forced until I hit 51, where I sold all the drips of currency I had and got a Terminus Est for 3C. That increased damage to a level where I could at least clear Solaris/Lunaris and then I farmed up a Tabula through Blood Aqueduct runs (5 cards + buying) and then switched over to Flicker.

Christ that sounds like way too much effort. Props to you for getting through it though, hope you have fun with the build!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Kennywasafk um 24.10.2021, 11:14:03
Yup, this is going nowhere. Completely unusable to start.
In the gem links you have both vaal warchief and ancestral protector, but when do you use protector? seems like you would always just use vaal warchief / normal warchief?
Wouldn't taking steadfast + fortify mastery (melee hits fortify/-3 to maximum fortification) be interesting? You could drop fortify support for (awakened) melee physical damage.
i ignored perforate and went frost blades + herald of ash + herald of ice and easily survived through until lv51 (terminus est) which is when flickerstrike became possible

admittedly, i was becoming very sad at my single target damage with frost blades towards the end

and now, i am SPEED

a question, though: what is the purpose of linking enduring cry with second wind? it doesn't get 2 charges because we take Call to Arms, making the cry instant, triggering second wind to only slightly reduce the cd and not give it a 2nd charge
Also, the guide says near the top:

"
Everything is inside, use this^
The build uses cluster jewels.

...But, I don't see any cluster jewels in the PoB? Is this just outdated text from before the 3.16 update, or is the PoB missing something?
I'm not running this flicker but instead TBXIEs, curious how well this one does compared? I'm sitting at 420k (ayyyy) DPS in my PoB but struggling to find what next to buy that isn't 3/4ex while most of my gear is 20c each item if that.

https://pastebin.com/s9QXduYq

Again I know the skill tree is different but if anyone could give 50c-100c gear upgrade ideas would be very open, currently grinding levels which will give some nice damage boosts and terminus has been doing crazy good for me
Australian Summoner-Main
"
Caerulean schrieb:
Also, the guide says near the top:

"
Everything is inside, use this^
The build uses cluster jewels.

...But, I don't see any cluster jewels in the PoB? Is this just outdated text from before the 3.16 update, or is the PoB missing something?

Yeah my mistake, shouldn't say that below. I removed the clusters.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
FYI i believe The Perfect Form may be much, much worse now -- it appears to have swapped out "Phase Acrobatics" for "Acrobatics" this league.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: