[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

"
Teejay137 schrieb:
@Daiverok

The only two that need to be exact are:

We need the instant heal (Seething) to make up for the chunks of life we lose when hits make it through our evasion - and we need the bleed immunity of course to remove bleeds (staunching).

Normally I like Chemist flasks best, but perfect rolls are perfect rolls so I kept the Ample Basalt and will roll a Chemist one separately later on.

I'm using this as my diamond flask because I happened to get a perfect Adrenaline roll. We don't really need the speed, but you can never have enough:

I suggest smth like that )
Also maybe we can swap in-out a sulphur flask ? Maybe for basalt for maps without a bunch of phys mods.
Or sulphur is`nt work on us ?
Sulfur isn't really worth it because we move so fast and never stay on the consecrated ground.

This would only potentially buff boss DPS since that is the only part of the map where we really sit in one spot for any given length of time.

With that said though, the whole point of this build is to have absolutely outrageous DPS to be utterly disrespectful to game mechanics.

It's easier to just upgrade your gear so you melt bosses within your flask timers.
@Admal
"
Is +9% flicker damage/frenzy lab enchant worth it? or what enchant we need?

It is indeed the best enchant you can get, once Frenetic is annointed it will be a 53% increased damage mod = + 7-8% more DPS roughly. Good stuff.

@Tyandia
"
You mention in the guide that it would be possible to run this as a Berserker or Slayer. Do you think they are still viable choices with all the tweaks you've been making with 3.11? What are some of the Pros/Cons of running those ascendancies besides the aforementioned dodge reduction?

Do you think the damage increase of running one of the 2 would make it possible to not run Cyclone for certain bosses?

Yes it would work, more DPS but less survability. Won't make much of a difference if you are one-shotting everything, but will not feel as good while gearing up. And you would probably get shotgunned a bit more often in super rippy content such as 80% delirious maps.

Would it let you skip gem swap to cyclone? To some extent, but not completely. Strong ground degen zones (sirus, uber elder) bypass the build defenses (can't be dodged, can't be evaded), and flicker makes it hard/impossible to avoid them. Thats the main reason cyclone stays required for this couple of very specific bosses. Everything else can be facetanked to death once you have enough DPS (4-5M shaper DPS is plenty)

@HerrOneTwo
If it is one of your first character going to maps, stick very closely to this guide for now, read thoroughly the mechanics and the "getting started" sections. Your flasks and gems are not properly set up as of now. Then, purchase basic gear (don't spend more than 10c/slot!) with high life , resists and enough INT/STR to reach 115/155. With only this you should be able to get to T10s rather easily.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Heinarc um 28.06.2020, 19:37:18
Why in PoB 20ex budget you have dex/str armour base? Which base we need? I am trying to craft smth, and found that your base don’t have implicit elemental resistances (like pob says). So we need astral plate for that? Or full dex base (this league off-colors isnt problem). Or for some reason we really need dex/str base?
Ideally, you would want a DEX base (Assassin's Garb), as Evasion is really useful (up to 95% evade chance) and armor essentially pointless.

However, you will also need 5 reds & 1 blue for totems, which prior to Harvest would have been an absolute pain to get. Hence the DEX/STR base in the POB which was changed from an Astral Plate (build was using armour in 3.10) => ty for spotting the mistake, will correct it.

In Harvest, I'd say you can grab an Assassin's garb and offcolor it, spam "1R 1G" until you have 4R 2G, then 1R 1B until you obtain 4R 1B 1G, then try to finish with a 1R craft you saved off (50% chance). Would certainly take a couple Harvests, but should not be impossible.

An Astral Plate is still a solid choice due to the implicit and the easy colors tho, so it is up to your preference.
Hello, I have been using this guide for 2 leagues now but in every league I have problems with mana sustainability.

My max mana is 672 and 545 of that is reserved. I did not use precision due to the lack of mana.

Flammability - Flesh&Stone, and Anger are the auras I use. How can I resolve this issue? My annointment is Essence Sap.
Do you have "Non-channeling skills have -# Mana Cost" bench crafted on your rings?

You will not be able to run both Anger and Flammability until you have Impresence making Flammability take up no mana reservation.

This is what I am using to currently farm T16. Nothing fancy, just enough to keep the mana cost of Flicker Strike manageable.

Once you have the ring bench crafts/enchants and Impresence you can get rid of essence sap and replace it with a survivability or DPS anointment.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Teejay137 um 29.06.2020, 16:02:13
Love this build!
Got some crazy upgrades today like luxury large and medium clusters! While I was crafting medium clusters did 7exa on selling good stuff for rf builds
"
Teejay137 schrieb:
Do you have "Non-channeling skills have -# Mana Cost" bench crafted on your rings?

You will not be able to run both Anger and Flammability until you have Impresence making Flammability take up no mana reservation.

This is what I am using to currently farm T16. Nothing fancy, just enough to keep the mana cost of Flicker Strike manageable.

Once you have the ring bench crafts/enchants and Impresence you can get rid of essence sap and replace it with a survivability or DPS anointment.

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention I do have Impresence amulet.

I took a few extra mana crafts instead of damage to get 127 free mana to spent. Basically 2 flicker strikes that cost mana.

*edit*I searched for a different mana reduction on rings which cost 40C for some reason but the non-channelling one is cheap. ermagurd.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Schaapje1987 um 29.06.2020, 17:44:09
Guys finally got my corrupted Oro`s with Fortify. Where I can buy a 6 socket and link craft? I have currency (jewels, vaals, fuses). But cant find a way to buy a craft.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: