[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
agm_ultimatex schrieb:
"
namad schrieb:
if you/me aren't planning to take glancing blows, is there any use for thread of hope? thread of hope is so confusing to use that I just can't figure it out myself.

Some of us using it for the top side of the tree to grab some nodes and save on points. Though in this case we're dropping block nodes.

He has whispers of doom on his tree for the second curse, also you never use storm brand ever... it's automatically cast via the trigger wand, so you don't have to think about it at all. IMO you don't even learn elemental equilibrium until you have a trigger wand.

edit: The part I don't comprehend and haven't seen explained anywhere is why cyclone+castwhilechanneling+twocurses? I don't really understand how cyclone synergizes or fits into vortex? Where the whole point is to stay mobile so you can dodge while your ground effect deals dps, but cyclone locks you into movement? And if I'm not mistaken cycloning too short a distance will cause the curses to not even fire off?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von namad um 31.01.2021, 22:31:47
Can someone provide trade links to the cluster jewels we need for LL build? For some reason I must've input the wrong stuff or can't find the stuff I need to put for the criteria to search for and it shows either zero results or some other jewels that aren't exactly what we need.
"
Sydtrack- schrieb:

1. Is using storm brand with hextouch enough to trigger explosions to clear fast? When do you use storm brand? Every pack or just some?

2. I don't have aspect of the spider on gear. Clarity, Vitality and Discipline will fit my mana without self control? How badly should I pursue Aspect of the Spider?

3. Is tempest shield, Orb of Storms and frost orb enough to maintain EE all the time? Or do we still need to cast storm brand?

4. Will try to use enfeeble instead of elemental weakness for survivability. Will I lose anything if it is linked to storm stormbrand instead of blasphemy?

5. Besides putting Tranquility on Chayulas, changing the gems to add Vitality, Clarity and Hextouch+storm brand, what do you believe should be my next changes?

6. On your build, where do you get the second curse?

Thank you so much for your time even if you are not able to answer!

1. Yes Storm Brand and Cold Snap will usually instantly pop the explosions. If its more than 5 or 6 I use Storm brand in the middle of pack.

2. You should be able fit in those auras without Self Control.

3. In Theory yea, I still use Storm Brand as much as I can. For Bosses EE is up 100% of the time.

4. You loose two things. You will loose is the DPS increase from elemental weakness and you will loose the automatic aura that applies curses to the enemies near you that Blasphemy provides.

5. You should focus on getting awakened gems, better wand and a double influenced amulet, before you fully switch to my version. I would recommend staying with Shaks LL version for now.

6. Awakened Hextouch lvl 5 gives the extra curse. So don't switch to my curse setup unless you can afford a lvl 5 of this gem or grab Whisper of Doom on the tree until you can get Awakened Hextouch lvl 5.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von donbrawler um 01.02.2021, 01:35:57
"
namad schrieb:

edit: The part I don't comprehend and haven't seen explained anywhere is why cyclone+castwhilechanneling+twocurses? I don't really understand how cyclone synergizes or fits into vortex? Where the whole point is to stay mobile so you can dodge while your ground effect deals dps, but cyclone locks you into movement? And if I'm not mistaken cycloning too short a distance will cause the curses to not even fire off?

Some of us have been playing vortex for a while now and found other ways to proc curses that don't require reserving a ton of our mana. So we can experiment with adding in other auras.

Me: I use Storm Brand linked with Awakened Hextouch and my two curse = no mana reserved, but requires you to self cast Storm Brand to proc curses. Great for me and I am a Boss farmer and I don't care about clearing maps or 100% delirium.

Roselan: He uses Cyclone linked with cast while channeling and curses to proc his curse = no mana reserved. All he has to do is cyclone to proc his curses. You will have to ask him about the playstyle

You don't need to use our versions. Matter of fact Shak's version with Blasphemy is the most optimal for most players.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von donbrawler um 01.02.2021, 00:55:55
"
donbrawler schrieb:
"
namad schrieb:

Some of us have been playing vortex for a while now and found other ways to proc curses that don't require reserving a ton of our mana. So we can experiment with adding in other auras.

Me: I use Storm Brand linked with Awakened Hextouch and my two curse = no mana reserved, but requires you to self cast Storm Brand to proc curses. Great for me and I am a Boss farmer and I don't care about clearing maps or 100% delirium.

Roselan: He uses Cyclone linked with cast while channeling and curses to proc his curse = no mana reserved. All he has to do is cyclone to proc his curses. You will have to ask him about the playstyle

You don't need to use our versions. Matter of fact Shak's version with Blasphemy is the most optimal for most players.

Okay so I think I see my problem, I was reading your advice, and looking at roselan's character build :) Now I realize you guys are each doing something different, awaken hextouch saves out on needing the whispers. I wouldn't mind self casting the storm brand because I'm used to self casting orb of storms from before the trigger wand is obtained stage of the build.

I'm a long way off though from having all the items for either version of the build from either of you. I really like how you guys used the thread of hope to essentially get all the best nodes from the witch section of the tree so you could spend 100% of your points on jewels and auras and far apart keystones. It requires having everything in place though before switching up the build, for sure.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von namad um 01.02.2021, 01:32:00
"
Drarke schrieb:
Hey, loving the build. Usually I play high-damage stuff so the low damage comparatively is a bit odd for me but nevertheless it has been great. I'm playing SSF currently and I am having trouble finding trigger wand craft, is there anything I can do to utilize EE until then? I'm CI at the moment.

i literally just got this unlocked,spamming T8+ maps using jun's missions and grabbing any weapon that drops allowed me to finally unlock the craft,so i would try that if you haven't already.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Valkirth um 01.02.2021, 01:35:54
Wait why do we use chayula amulet and vile bastion? Just for the +60 chaos res?
"
ThePimpShrimp schrieb:
Wait why do we use chayula amulet and vile bastion? Just for the +60 chaos res?

and the 20% life converted to ES
"
stnikolauswagne schrieb:
"
n0rek84 schrieb:
Hi guys,

I'm on t13 maps with Low Life spec and around 7k ES but I'm dying sometimes even with capped Res. So my question is: how to improve survability?

Your biggest upgrade bar none is a Cinderswalllow Urn, the survivability it gives during mapping is absolutely insane, next biggest thing is probably flask uptime, aim for as close to 100% as possible while staying on the move. Also consider getting an ignite removal flask instead of the adrenaline, ignite keeps recharge from happening which is big. Other than that you can try Flesh and Stone over the defensive curse, I found that to be a big upgrade for survivability during mapping but its a matter of taste IMO.

Thanks, Cinderswallow is still around 2ex which I don't have yet (bad luck this league). It's defo on my list, one more question, if I replace Temporal Chains with Enfeeble which Shield aura you would switch for Flesh and stone?
I was just curious what everyone thought my next upgrades should be, and how I can better optimize my tree for more ES or survivability on LL. I have both amulets rolled and enough currency for an awakeners orb so that is my plan. After rolling the ammy and fixing my attributes and resists between the ammy slots and a new elder ring, I am unsure of what to do after that.

Edit: I also have empty prefixes on both clusters for rolling either Vile or Brush of Death. As well as I need new flasks.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rioghan TT um 01.02.2021, 03:28:41

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: