3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Xeklen schrieb:
Hey! Nice Build. Right now im running a "normal" spectre build to clear maps fast. But it looks that your build is faster and more safe AND do more dmg, lol.

You really run through the map. What would you change if you want to be a little less speedy but do more dmg or cover more aoe? Or in general: To clear maps "better" , not "faster" (if you know what i mean).

Also: U using only quicksilver flask and only your auras as it seems. What would you do to make this build even better?

Hehe yeah.. ranged spectres look cool but they always lag behind you... having zombies at your feet is just much faster for clearing.

When I type /remaining at end of my maps I rarely have greater than 10 monsters left.

Not that you need it, but if you wanted more damage you could slap on Alberons Warpath boots and get an extra zombie. You can swap the Undying Evangelist spectres for offensive spectres. You can swap Haste to Pride or another offensive aura. Swap meat shield in helmet for minion damage. You could swap chaos golem for an offensive golem. You could sacrifice minion resistances on tree and pickup offensive ones.You could sacrifice the belt speed and go and abyssal belt with socket. But if you do all that you sacrifice great speed and defence and basically become a normal zombie build just focusing on damage.

For clear... Do some of the things above without sacrificing speed.. such as swapping meat shield for minion damage (makes them offensive rather than defensive).

I have tried ranged spectres but we go so fast that their projectiles are always behind us and zombies kill monsters first.

Basically, this build is so versatile you can tweak a few things here and there to totally match your playstyle.

I feel the build as it is is the perfect balance of offence, defence, and speed.

Edit: and note I'm actually running slow in my videos (180% movement). I normally pop phase run and Vaal haste too which gets me to 250% movement speed.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 20.09.2019, 18:59:23
Is there any point to animated guardian if you don't have a Kingmaker? (1.3ex right now, ugh)
"
citizenX schrieb:
Is there any point to animated guardian if you don't have a Kingmaker? (1.3ex right now, ugh)

Kingmaker is basically the whole purpose of the Animated Guardian. It's an added bonus though... So get your other gear in order first and prioritise AG last. Just make sure you're leveling the gem though so it's ready when you are.
Anoint recommendation?

This build is great!
Is it better option using granite flask instead of Taste of hate?
Okay thank you with your answers so far :)

Would you recommend using 1h + shield? Or is there any better option to your weapon if you would like to spend some currency?
could u talk a bit about abyssal jewel stat priority? like taunt/blind/ life and what other stats?

also any good watchers eye like phasing on haste and what else?

and nice build u got there ;) just the type of build i look for
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Schnubbel_ um 21.09.2019, 06:08:33
"
junnys schrieb:
Anoint recommendation?

This build is great!

Use the cheat sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zBKRD2fqNtPS59PXM1oc_RaFrszqdrrr2BEYhrquKPQ/edit

Death Attunement or Ravenous Horde would be best.
"
bigts schrieb:
Is it better option using granite flask instead of Taste of hate?

Granite flask... the extra damage from Taste of Hate applies t YOU, not your minions! And we don't do ANY damage :D
"
Xeklen schrieb:
Okay thank you with your answers so far :)

Would you recommend using 1h + shield? Or is there any better option to your weapon if you would like to spend some currency?

1H + Shield would be good if you're looking to go a little more defensive because you can stack on some massive armour and life. It's not a bad option if you're looking to do bosses.

But the Queen's Escape is just so good for this build...

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: